George Carlin

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by FoxMulder, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Anyone else like george carlin, i know he passed away but his comedy routine is funny as shit! I love it. How about you guys?

2. I love him, his facial expressions and odd voices/sounds are so damn hilarious and play well with his smart comedy.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7ePrCAqzo]George Carlin Talks War And American Politics - YouTube[/ame]

He's a legend- there isn't a comedian who can compare, maybe Bill Hicks. It takes a special person to make people laugh about how stupid they, their society, and their leaders are.

Philosopher, satirist, comedian, and professor- whose material now seems almost prophetic :smoking:

4. Well said!

The man certainly hit the nail square on the head.

6. Carlin is definitely one of the greats. I always admired how he could be funny with lighthearted everyday things and segue that into a bit about torture and cannibalism, and still make it funny.

His "Stuff" bit though, always makes me laugh.

7. Yeah, he's one of my top three. His humor differs, greatly, from his early years, until closer to his death, but it's all pretty damn great. The man spoke a lot of truth, too. Too cynical for some to handle, I think. I'm very much a fan, though.

8. Top 2-3 comedian ever. Dude was a genius ...like a philosopher. His stand up specials are classics. First ever host of SNL. Never will be another Carlin.

9. Funniest man that ever lived, one of the brightest minds ever. I can't get enough of his comedy.

10. Only recently started watching him on youtube. Yea he certainly had vision,kinda reminds me of billy conolly in his materiel, and delivery.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. LOL! Watching George Carlin right now.