Geometric Art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by NorseMythology, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Just to clarify, that orange one is not mine, that is just a similar shape for which I was aiming.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I particularly like the last one.

• Like Like x 5
  3. You should play around in Cinema 4d

Its perfect for stuff like that, although its like 4000 bucks for the full version so you either play with the demo or sail the seven seas.

You could scan those drawings and turn them into pretty sweet 3d animations. Blender could probably do it too, its free but has a much higher learning curve than C4d.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I have Grapher that comes on Mac computers, which can do 3d shapes and animations, but it seems like I'd have to have more advanced math knowledge than I have.

5. #25 bwood, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Yeh these 3d programs are probably way easier than a graphing or statistics program. They are geared more towards artists so you dont really need to learn any programming or math to make cool shit, they are such deep and powerful programs you can probably do everything you could in a graphing program in them.

Although I bet you could make some cool patterns and shapes in a graphing program, then export it into a 3d modeling program and go to town on it.

Sorry to derail your geometric art thread with my 3d modeling pitch but these programs get me so hyped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shit blows me away how powerful this program is and its completely free

• Like Like x 5
  6. Holy shit, if I could do that I'd quit my job tomorrow. Which software was this?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Next time I'm on WiFi I'm downloading it and will transfer it to my computer. Hopefully I can find some good tutorials. Thanks again

8. This is cool. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. A friend of mine dose some amazing Sacred Geometrical Artwork from time to time. He calls it the "Light Language"
    [​IMG]
    :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. That's fantastic! Very visually appealling to me

• Like Like x 1
  11. Found my wallpaper of the week

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  13. #36 Wisdom Tooth, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Hey Norse thought you might like this.

[​IMG]
    Talk about taking Art to the next level!

• Like Like x 2
  14. I downloaded on my mobile onto my SD card and transferred to my computer.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

Added a few more connections

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1