Genie Bong? Anyone Heard Of Them?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by schwagdaddy, Jun 8, 2013.

1. #1 schwagdaddy, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Hello everyone! I just picked up a Genie bong yesterday. It has an ice catcher, diffuser downstem, and an ashcatcher. It is 7mm thick and hits incredibly. Does anyone else know this brand?

2. #2 schwagdaddy, Jun 8, 2013
    As I took it out to take a pic. I dropped the bowl/ashcatcher and it snapped!  NOOOOOOO
    Now that I just broke it. Should I just super glue it back together?

Attached Files:

3. #3 MRCRONIK, Jun 8, 2013
    That blows bro.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I can't even believe it. I guess I have to go back to the headshop and get another bowl... awesome. Any suggestions? 

5. I just recently got one it's 18" tall and 7mm thick, has a pyramid perc and a 10 arm tree perc ice notches and splash guard, it came with an ash catcher bowl and a normal bowl (i. Prefer using the ash catcher but sadly it has a crack in it) this thing rips and I love it!!!

6. Here she is lol

Attached Files:

7. #7 xxOgkushxx, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
    that ashcatcher was shit ither way. do your self a favor and if your gonna get another ashcatcher buy  a 3 peice. and genie bongs are a POS yu got on ewithout perc tho so its not all bad. how much did u pay?

8. I went out and got another after this happened but I sold this bong, named him "don suave" to my friend for 65 but he broke him within 24 hours, no joke. I bought it for 80 originally and the second bowl was 20