Genetic traits shown in fan leaves....

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Outlaw Preacher, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Hello, I am new to GC, and have been seeking to pick the brain of expert growers.

I have a question; Can you determine the genetic of a plant by outward physical difference of fan leaves. For instant, a dominate Sativa with slight Indica genetics. What do you look for? Wider leaves? Skinny leaves for Sativa? Thanks to all in advance.

In His service

2. sativas have 7 or more leaf tips and indicas have 5. hybrids will sometimes show variants i think. i know my ww is indica dominant and has 5. the green crack i grew had 7.

3. you already asked this and i already replied in the breeding forum. dont double post.

This is entirely false.

4. Watch it there green BASTARD! I was thinking I posted in the wrong area, so I posted again. I appreciate you being helpful, I guess the asshole was just waiting to get out. Like giving orders? Like taking orders? Don't reply to anything I post again.:wave:

If that bothers you...:hello:

5. sure thing there Mohammad ;)

6. :eek: Asalaam alikum??

BTW, You are the first to participate in my "social study" of America's intolerance to the beliefs of our forefathers (the actual forefathers of this country). You may get a mention in my book.:rolleyes:

7. #7 The Green Bastard, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    I hate to tell you but many of our "Fore Fathers" were card carrying atheist. Jefferson would be turning in his grave if he saw what his Utopian idea has become.

8. #8 Outlaw Preacher, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    They give you a card for being an atheist? Just like an MMJ card... And the CCW card... The drivers license card... and the Insurance card? I wonder what kind of card they give Religious Right wing, radical extremists? Or godless Left wing radical pinko booger eating commie extremists? :eek: I wonder what kind of card I would get?

I didn't say "founding fathers" did I? (Pssst... That's why I framed it, so no one would think I meant "Founding Fathers".) Everyone thinks George Washington was the first President too. Not so. The constitution? Well, that's when everything went to shit. I don't expect you to understand...that's why I'm writing a book!:D I really would rather just learn, and not argue. That's why I posted in this section, you guys seem very professional, and knowledgeable and I have little time for bickering anyway...that's what modern day judeo-Christian churches are for .;) They are "of da devil Momma". If I want to pick on some one I'll go there and pick on one or two of those sissys. :D

I hope you grow THE BEST!!! And Yes, I mean reefer and not spider mites:D :bongin: Want a hit????:bongin::bongin::bongin:Dang man!!! Quit bogarting!! Hand it back!! Come on now... I mean it!! :bongin: Thanks!! And thanks on the reply on the leaf characteristics... You helped me win an argument about genetics.;)

9. Niether one of you guys should be allowed access to a key board.
    Preacher..........When Jesus gets here have that piece of shit look me up.

10. #10 Outlaw Preacher, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    :D Read the sig! He will find you.;) If I gave a tinkers damn about what you thought, I would ask you this question: "I see why your are ragging on me, you are a hater (hater of Jesus, btw I dont mind it's all in The Plan man) but why are you picking on ggrower (aka The Green Bastard)?"

But since I dont give a tinkers damn about what you think, thought, or are about to think....I just wont type in anything.:wave:

PS: Ahh ok! Speaking of the keyboards...You should see all the Keyboards I have "access" to. I have big ones, little ones, medium sized keyboards, other peoples key boards, Saturday Night Special keyboards...did I mention I was writing a book WITH these keyboards? I very politically incorrect book at that...

WITH pictures, so don't fret even you will be able to read ...or look at the pictures if you can afford it.

PSS: Thats so funny...(and a little cute) You thought calling Jesus a "piece of shit" you would insult me. Silly dope head, Jesus doesn't need me to take up for Him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is my last post in this thread. Thanks to TGB for the help! :D

11. This would have been an interesting topic.
    Does anyone have infomation on this?

12. lol... You're bat shit crazy... I'm sure you're "writting" a book... yikes! Get help, seriously... before you hurt yourself or someone else...

-Loki

13. ^This.
    is what you seek.. lol

14. I'd rep ya for this, but it wont let me :(

15. Can you believe this guy... nuttier than squirrel turds... It's dudes like him that give weed a bad name. People see all his crazy shit and blame the herb...

-Loki

16. that's why i quit feeding him. I could go on a rant all day about why god cant exist.... but where would it get me? no where.

It's easy to argue with a fool, but any passer by will have difficulty figuring out which one is in fact the fool.

:smoke:

17. I've never heard that before.. but it's so true man. I might sig that just cause I think it's awesome haha. I'd plus rep but it wouldn't do much :eek: