genetic disorders?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Ripped One, Oct 17, 2002.

1. When my plant first started out it produce leave sets o 3 leaves(not 5 or 7), these are now at the bottom of the plant, it is now almost 2 weeks into flowering, nice little female, all the leaves coming out now are 5 leaves and towards the top of the bottom section there are some leaf sets with 4 leaves, now that is pretty weird...4 leaves and the ones that have 4 leaves, the leaves are more rounded not so much jagged, what is goin on in this plants genes? if thats the reason.

2. Someone answer please, I cant beleive this...all of you guys on this site are extremely anal about how you grow (nothing meant by that you guys grow great, but face it- we all know that you can grow weed easier than you make it seem on this site) what I am trying to say is since you guys know so much why wont anyone answer this?

3. dude, some strains have 3,4 or 5 leaf patterns. Dont be alarmed that there are fewer on the bottom than on the top, that is the gentetics of that plant. you grow something different, and that will look slightly different. bottom line- if it smells like bud, and it looks like bud, and it's stickly like bud... then it is positively bud! relax and dont stress so much. if they are green and healthy, then you are doing just fine. this is all a learning curve that only gets better with experience!