Genesis Creation vs. Darwin's Macroevolution Myth

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Alter2Ego, May 27, 2018.

1. The claim by Charles Darwin and his modern-day disciples, including those in academia, is that all organic beings throughout history were the descendants of a single common organic ancestor. Credible scientific evidence has also proven that organic life cannot result from non-life.

According to the atheists, there is no Jehovah aka Creator of life. So the question is this: If there is no Jehovah and therefore no Creator, how did evolution's "common organic ancestor" come to life by itself?

The Genesis Creation account speaks about the creation of living things by Jehovah, each uniquely different and each created as-is, but with the ability to produce variations of themselves--up to a set point.

Credible science supports the Genesis Creation account and contradicts Darwin's macroevolution myth. Fake science, meanwhile, relies on abiogenesis (organic life coming to life by itself) but fails to provide any credible explanation for this impossible feat.

QUESTION 1: How did evolution's common ancestor come to life by itself (abiogenesis) so that evolution could then proceed?

QUESTION 2: "Survival of the fittest" is supposedly a feature of macroevolution; so why is the ape still here, co-existing along with humans, after humans supposedly evolved from apes?

QUESTION 3: If every single organic being that has ever existed came from a common ancestor (macroevolution), how is it that there is no evidence within the fossils record to support this claim?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #2 Acewiza, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Answer #1: It takes time. We're talking eons, here. You know - a LONG time swimming about in the pre-historic aboriginal environment.

Answer #2: Bad question. Who posits apes are somehow not "fit?" Don't forget about the time thing, either There might be a long way to go into the future, where apes die out somewhere along the way.

Answer #3 Simultaneity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 jayfoxpox, May 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Bro ,if you work in social services with people with special needs, you'll quickly realize they were not intelligently designed lol. You have guys that will smack themselves silly, while having very thin blood, so when he bleeds it looks like a murder scene, oh yea and the guy has to wear a diaper and require someone to wipe his ass and give him a shower and also needs 2 people to hold him down while feeding him, otherwise he will keep smacking himself. Oh yeah, he also listens to micheal jackson all day, if you dont give it to him he will freak out ,tear off his helmet and pummel himself.

Edit: he'd also get constipated very easily, sometimes goes for a whole week without shitting, that would make him more bloated and cranky af, so he'd out of the blew just start freaking out and yes pummel himself silly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yowza! What happened to make him like that? Was it something he ate?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It's a pretty common trait with people with autism, and also from his point of view, he gets what he wants, so workers tend to reinforce it, which may be ok short term but terrible in the long term. Now the behavior is ingrained in him and even with having everything he could want he just does it out of habit.

6. Acewiza:
    I asked for a credible answer for how life could possibly have come to life from non-life by itself, and your response is that over time, it occurred by itself. Never mind that credible science says life CANNOT result from non-life -- at any time.

Until you can present credible scientific sources with EVIDENCE, proving that, over time, life can result by itself from non-life, your above response amounts to science fiction.

Alter2Ego

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Acewiza:
    It was a common evolutionary idea that creatures that are "more fit" would evolve from other creatures, at which point, the "more fit" creature would remain, and the less fit version, from which it evolved, would disappear.

Clearly, humans are more advanced than apes. Again, why are apes still here? And where is fossil showing the link (half ape-half human), the supposed apeman?

Alter2Ego

8. That won't be necessary. Your education is not my responsibility. You obviously got all you need from who or whatever washed your brain. And BTW - welcome to my ignore list! :thankyou:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. LOL. You're expecting a bunch of stoners to prove something
    that top scientists haven't figured out yet? Really?

Okay, here's one for you. Prove to me that God exists.
    I want empirical, undeniable proof. Not what some
    18th century reverend said about some fucking watch.
    Until you can prove to me that God actually exists,
    everything else you say is completely wrong.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. This guy types like Boats and Hoes lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Further support for abortion before and after birth....

"Psycho Mantis..?"

12. The previous species did die out just FYI. There are no longer Cro-Magnon men. Just because primates exist does not mean they are OUR direct predecessors, merely a branch on the stem of the evolutionary tree.

"Psycho Mantis..?"

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Not sure about after birth, can of worms not worth opening lol, but I think more effort should be done on screening them out, because they are expensive as fuck to take care of. I'm giving support to this girl who receives 2 to one staffing 24/7, on top of that from 830am to 2pm, she receives an additional 3 staff from school, so in that time period it is 5 to one staffing, she gets more than 1 million dollars of funding in just staff alone. Additionally, parents don't have to pay for her food, clothing, day to day transportation, and she gets her own house rented out, all paid with tax payer money. and when you look at her, her mental peak is most likely to be around 4 years old. Pretty sweet deal for the parents who now don't have to deal with her and her day to day expenses. I get that she needs support, but the way that its the resources are allocated is pretty fucked up. Most likely once she reaches adulthood and becomes more mentally stable, she will get a "job" ,where she gets paid min wage, and possibly more, working 5-10 hours a week, with breaks and the staff will do most of the work.

14. Ehh probably will end up on drugs. What a waste of life. Legitimate people struggling with real issues and then this parasitic waste comes in and sucks up money and resources and will never give back to society...

Bet it votes Democrat too.

15. oh hell yea, they are usually on a long list of drugs, but I wouldn't go as far as call them parasites. I mean they are a big drain, but they were born that way, sometimes from the fault of parents who smoke and drink or even from the drugs that aided in giving birth and we didn't know any better at the time. The way I look at it is that it is a service to take a load off the parent's so they can live a semi-normal life and be more functional by allowing them to be in the workforce without worrying too much about their child. They just need to be institutionalized, because it was way more efficient than giving them support in the community, but that has fallen out of fashion,. We need to provide some form of quality care for them, because in my opinion how a society is measured is how they take care of it's most vulnerable population.

16. Society can only move as fast as its slowest member. Cut the chains and it moves faster.

Or at least stuff em away in a ward.

"Psycho Mantis..?"

17. I understand where you are coming from in terms of cutting off the fat. They are still human with feelings, with family. Currently the trend is to get them involved in society as an everyday person, which imo is overly ambitious. For the most part it would be best to have a majority of them in a facility designed for this population, but sadly it has fallen out of fashion in recent times, due to the inhumane treatment some has received in some of the facilities.Diagnosis wasn't the best ,so many got grouped into a single group and was sterilized against their will. It was essentially a PR nightmare, so society is taking it to the opposite extreme where they think all people with developmental disabilities can be treated like everyday people.

18. There is an enormous amount of evidence in support of evolution and natural selection. How it all really began is largely irrelevant to this fact.

You wont convince any serious scientist by saying that "God did it". Scientists can only deal with what is observable and measurable. God is not observable or measurable. No one has ever proven that any God actually exists, and I suspect they probably never will.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I'm going to counter your questions with a question of my own - who created god? And if god can exist from nothing why can't life?

I think having a god that created life is just adding an unnecessary step.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. IDTENT:
    When do you intend to present some of this "enormous amount of evidence in support of evolution" ? You don't expect anyone to take your word for it; do you, now.

Alter2Ego