Genesis Appreciation

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by fanjoyy, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Anyone else have this system growing up. Probably one of my top 5 systems ever

2. Hell yeah! I still have mine plugged into my tv in my bedroom. All the sonic games were the best. And tailspin was the shit back in the day

3. SportsTalk Baseball. Classic.

4. Every sonic the hedgehog game was my fuckin shit back then... One of my favorite systems ever.

5. Bought one around the age of 16 or 17. I'll be 22 this year. Still boot up my Genesis now and then. Got it from GameStop for like $20

6. YES. I got one when I was 6 and played Streets of Rage every other night with my dad. And our minds were collectively blown at putting Sonic 1/Sonic 2/ Sonic 3/any Gen game on top of Sonic & Knuckles. And Bart's Nightmare, Comix Zone, etc. . I was a Genesis kid. Though I didn't play a SNES until I was maybe 10. But even then, Sega Genesis.

I didn't even know about other Genesis models until last year when I saw my friend's Genesis 3. Apparently, I had the 2nd model, too. In my top 5 as well. I miss the hell out of it.

7. They were selling one? That's crazy awesome

8. i still have mine......my regular genesis broke, so i now have a "genesis 3." :laughing:

i have all the sonics.....1, 2, 3, sonic & knuckles, sonic spinball..........

recently ive been playing skitchen. anybody ever remember that game?

i wish i still had road rage................

-OSUB

9. My GameStop used to sell all systems before this gen of consoles released. I got my Atari 2600, Genesis, SNES there for $20 a piece. Games were $2 a piece.

10. It's all about the six pack cartridge!!! Sonic, streets of rage, golden axe, etc

11. My mind was blown that 6 games could fit on one convenient cartridge.

12. Booger Man. and speaking of Genesis... anyone have a Nomad???????

13. I had one when I was a kid. I liked the super nintendo better, but it was all good, my best friend had one so we had the best of both worlds lol.

Played a lot of sonic though, that's for sure.

14. GUNSTAR HEROES, classic.