General question about a question.

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenJo, Nov 17, 2008.

1. 1. Have you ever been arrested for, charged with, or convicted of any offense(s) related to alcohol or drugs?
    -

I got a ticket for an "open container" back when I was vistiting a friend in college. I plead guilty and paid my fine.

Was I or was I not "technically" convicted?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. #2 GreenJo, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
    The question is for Peace Corps. They value honesty, not actions. Especially something that minor...

If my fathers business keeps pushing, I don't think I'll be looking for a more decent job in the future. Thanks for the incite, though. :)
    -GreenJo

edit: I must add: "Street Cred" is not what I'm trying to seek. Btw - I'd never lower my status level in order to "start actin all gangsta".

3. dude why so hostile? wtf is that shit, he asked a simpled question, keep that shit talking off the boards pl0x

4. Well I've been convicted of a number of crime.

I believe you have ticket no record, you straight.

5. I have no idea but to be safe you should change your identity and maybe kill your whole family and everyone linked to your previous life.

6. Was it a fine/ticket and you just signed the back and paid at the courthouse (not actually in court in front of a judge or anything)? If so I think Bank404 is right, it's just a ticket no criminal record.

7. Yeah, exactly. Thanks, blades. :)