general hydro nutrient 3 part Q

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by armyabe, Aug 3, 2010.

1. i am running a soil less mix sunshine 4. and switched to general hydro brand (3 part floral bloom and micro). i am reading the back of the bottle and it says for example mix 2 teaspoons of each for transitional veg. however once all is said and done the solution ppm level is off the charts over 2000 unreadable) anyone else gone through this. i am keeping a close eye on them preparing to flush but it has been almost a week, and they are fine. how does everyone else mix there solution.

2. search "Lucas Formula"

3. 1400-1500 PPM full strength. As your res loses water you need to add more otherwise the ppm will shoot way up and fry your babies. My plants use way more water than nutrient. Or I mean my buddies plants.

4. I use this. You don't need any of the floragrow, just the micro and bloom. Depending on your lighting you use more or less.

HID lighting, I want to say is maybe 8ml micro and 16ml bloom per gallon. Add nutes, THEN adjust PH.

Have fun and feel free to ask lots of questions. I good way to get lots of help is to start a grow journal.

Grasscity is full of good people who will help you, like they helped me to grow a big stankin plant.