General hydro indoor grow info

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ryknow, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Ahoy lads and lasses. I was just asking some of my good friends about growing a few days ago about how hydro systems work. I didnt find out much info, not many knew what it was all about cause they said 'i never broke the ice into the hydro world cause its a big step from soil to water'. Well i am deffinatly intrested in getting a good hydro system and some lights. I know someone who's got some really killer plants. Im just gunna get a couple of clones. But im not sure where to look for a kit or lights or maby even a couple of seeds, mix it up :) . Let me know what you guys think and get back to me.

Peace, Love, Unity!

2. A dwc bucket is the simplest hydro system for me anyway to understand.

3. I made the switch from soil to hydro and my first hydro grow is doing awsome. The plants are growing way faster than they did in the soil. I have a DWC system with a 400 HPS , 1 intake fan and a exhaust fan. Two air stones and a 6 gallon water tub. It is working great. I am looking for some advice on water change and cleaning though. It concerns me about leaving the roots exposed or hanging while I do the water changes and cleaning. But otherwise the system is great for head stash growing!