Gelato Outdoor, Thread Is she done?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Q_17, Mar 30, 2021.

1. #81 camospy1, May 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
    I been seeing some little orange things killing them. Now that you mention spider mites about this time. People are probably getting them

2. My clones are never flowered. It ruins the plant IME.
    They never truly come back into a full state of veg.
    I always take my clones off a veg stage plant that was never flowered.

Start seeds. Veg till big enough, Take 3 clones from everything, Flower the parents.
    Discard Male clones. Done deal.
    Anything else is just sloppy work and they are not willing to take the long way round.
    Shortcuts always come back and bite you in the ass.
    YMMV.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got the approval from the boss. I’m going to remove the spacetub, and hang my diy light from the garage rails.
    Going to bring the auto magnum in from outside, it’s flowering on its 4th node. Freaking horrible. I wasted a 17gal tote on her for sure.
    So I don’t even care about using the fake light on her. I’ll just throw some 3k bulbs in a spare light to help with the reds.
    Should also allow me space to now take more cuts, and start more seeds. I really want to have a decent auto success. Now true the slow growers may give some decent meds but what a waste for sure. I’ve got 3 auto strawberry cheesecake I’m going to germ,
    also going to pheno hunt the 3 blueberry, 3 peyote forum, 3gelato.og. Going to now be able to keep mums with the extra veg space.

4. If this “gelato” currently flowering is truly gelato are they usually faster or slower flower?

I’m at 31ish days now. Pistils are starting to recede, gets frostier over night more and more.

5. IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3270.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  6. Any one know a sure fire method to fire up the terpes and resin production in these last weeks? That is easy to grab quickly from the store organic or not? I just don’t feel like she has any nose to her yet. Still smells like just fresh green buds/plant. M-a-y-b-e slight vanilla lemon if I touch a lower taster nug.

7. I’ve got tractor supply and rual king close by, other then Amazon,
    Heard Blue Gold is great just don’t know if it’s sold here.

8. IMG_3297.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG

Ahhh like 6.5 weeks or so. I need a loupe bad

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you gorillaing them? Or you have land? I’d love to but I’m afraid the smell would be far to potent for the suburbs

• Like Like x 1

10. I have a handful of acres. I have to worry about my kiddo. He doesn't associate any type of smoking with me, but he's been exposed to "weed" at his moms from his grandparents. Last thing I want is him running back to his moms saying I'm growing some weed plants LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Malted Barley.
    It's finishing steroids for Organic grows.
    Beer brew shops carry it.
    6 row is best but 2 row is fine.
    Don't let them crack it.
    1 pound is plenty.

A coffee bean grinder will powder it well enough. Can bubble brew it for an hour or just sprinkle 3 tablespoon of dust under the plant and scratch it in before watering.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Awesome I will check it out the local stores. Shouldn’t be an issue craft brewing is a thing now down here.
    I honestly don’t get it but I don’t under stand the love for Honda, cottage cheese, or skydiving either.

• Like Like x 1
  13. That’d be sick if had some land. I’d buy myself a 36’ boom lift and strap 10gal pots to the trunk 30’ up, spray paint brownish, add some Spanish moss and twigs. No one will ever no the difference.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don’t like to be that guy to ask but does any one have any idea what to guess this plant will yield?

Can I expect an oz, at least?

I need to be right at 4-5 oz every 3-4 weeks coming off plants so I hope to be able to fine tune it right to about that amount.
    Edit
    I know I’m not getting 4-5 off this one.

15. 5 grams of Kief keeps me blasted all day every day for a month :)
    The power of edibles.
    0.1666666 Grams per capsule. 1 per day is all that is required.
    15 grams of buds would do much the same.

BNW

16. You can make that 15 grams breakdown to the same 5grams of kief to make 31 or so caps?

I’m just not about distilling and all the fun that goes with that.

17. Just use it as powdered buds.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams of Kief or Hash or Powdered buds
    1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon of Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Done.

It fills 30 single zero Capsules.
    The kief version are 3x as strong as the powdered buds.
    25mg per cap with bud dust
    75mg with Kief or Hash.

Make no mistake the bud dust version will knock the living shit out of you.
    They are essentially the same grade of stone. You'll just need more of the bud oil for the same hammer effect.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]

I've made somewhere in the 10,000+ capsule range. Lost track a few orders of capsules ago. I order 3,000 empty capsules at a time and just looking at the stack of order forms I'm well over that.

The great thing about this recipe is the lack of tolerance buildup. If anything it's the reverse. I find I need to skip a day per week or I'm stupidly wrecked.

Single serving.
    Decarb a pinky fingernail of bud. Say about 0.3 to 0.5 gram.
    240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
    Grind to dust next.
    Mix with just enough butter or cooking oil to make mud.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes.
    Chill enough to harden. Eat half.
    Wait 2 hours.
    If not ripped eat the other half.
    :)

BNW

18. Took wifey for her Covid test for induction for the baby that won’t come. So an hour on the south side of town found a brew shop got 5 lbs of 6 row.
    $1.89lb I wasn’t coming an hour back any time soon lol.
    Going to make a tea in a few when we’re back to the store

• Like Like x 1
  19. Caution it'll foam and bubble up like crazy. If I remember I was doing a cup of powder in 5 gallons of water but using a 33 gallon trash can to contain it. High volume air pump had it going nuts. Eventually I just tossed the ground powder dust under the plants and got nearly the same effects.

Transfer the unused Malted Barley into Mason Jars for the best long term storage.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  20. Do you recommend top dress then? I don’t have a strong pump at all. It’s a pathetic little gold fish bubbler.

Would you say 3 tablespoons per gal/ container, is good?