gel cap question

Discussion in 'General' started by NeO247, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello gc. i am one of the few people that sometimes like to take some benadryl. i got a bunch of gel caps. the last time i took them they took like an hour to kick in (didnt have much in my stomach, pretty sure). idk anything about gel caps. im assuming they are just little capsules with liquid inside. so if this is true..could i just like pop them open and pour into a drink and take them? (sorta kinda like parachuting)

but i really have no idea, so thats why im asking you guys. thanks for any help. and if you're wondering, this is going to be my second time using this drug.

2. bumb, kinda need to know asap

3. gc dont fail me please =/

4. #4 GreenJo, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    Wrong [forum], my friend. If you were to place it in the correct [forum], you would get better results.:cool:

5. ehhh... dont you mean section? and ive always talked about pills here..but im just gonna pop em open and pour whatever is in them into some OJ

6. you mean forum

7. Thanks bro.

8. should work. I mean if all the pill goes down, it will be digested. so whats the glass of water going to do

9. make sure the only active ingredient is DXM

or else

10. Or else what... .... exactly.
    Jk(south park ref.) but yeah make sure your not taking a bunch of extra ingredients as they are horrible for your organs (liver / kidney).

11. Ask in the right section and you're bound to get loads more replies..

And the advice I can give you is the best you can take: don't fuck around with Benadryl. There are so many more pleasant/legal ways to get high that don't involve gulpin down large amounts of allergy medicine..

Seriously, google some of the ingredients they put in that shit and you'll get where I'm comin from..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.