Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Geez. Am I the only one that can officially lose a bong?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DesiRenee, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I was smoking a few nights ago, and when I was still smoking I lost the bong.
    I looked all over for it then, and Im still looking for it..
    I have no recolection of even getting up.

Have any of you ever done this?
    I did it with a blunt once. I rolled it, and put it somewhere safe. But, I found it weeks later.

Did any of you find what you lost?

2. lmao i did the same thing, i found mine in the freezer :p

3. Sounds like your gonna need to get to the same altitude as the other night to remember where your stoner ass hid that shit..!

4. Haha, that would be a funny surprise in the morning

5. Nah but once I found $20 bucks in he dryer. I'm like "bro! I just found 20 bucks!" To my homebro, Cool, right? Then I open the dryer later and find 2 more $20 bills I'm like whaaaat. Ended up finding over 200 bucks I didn't even know I was missing.

That was cool.

6. #6 damage420, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    Ive lost a vaporizer before, I literally took a hit and 10 min later it was gone and to this day still dont know where its at.

7. If you do you're either using it too much or not enough

8. I always misplace my lighter but never the billy

9. So annoying. Lost pipe for 2 days

10. I never lost a bong but I don't have 1 to lose lol. Iv misplaced many bowls and though my mom had took them. Ended up finding a week later.

11. Lmao this happens to.me l the time with my grinder. I'm like fuck..
    Am I supposed to ask her or wait for her to bring it up.

12. Any logical person would conclude that small (possibly magical) creatures are at work

13. Ive lost bowls but never a bong, to this day i dont know where my bowl went