Ged's. are they easy?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Hey blades. I need to be put to ease. I've been procastinating this for a pretty long time but tommorow im finally taking the geds cause I didnt really do anything in high school. For anyone that has taken it, Do I need to study or are GED's mainly common knowledge and logic questions?

(from what I've heard so far ged's are pretty easy but I could use some advice so I can put my mind to ease and hit up a session tonight)

:(

2. i've never taken that test I got my diploma but I mean

seriously.

Could it be that hard??

dont trip just go take it and dont worry.. unless you are a complete retard I bet you'll do just fine

3. Jesus Christ, people! High school wasn't that fucking hard!

4. yeah I took my test in feb and passed, most of the questions (if not all) were questions that you have to really think through the questions and answers..(picking the BEST answer) what kinda sucks is the test I took had 5 multiple choices

go get that ged, it will bring relief:hello:

5. I got an Honors G.E.D. which I realize is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome, however, don't sweat it.

The G.E.D is on a 9th grade level, if you can't pass it, your a tard.

6. That was pretty funny I must admit.. haha :smoke:

honors g.e.d tho! hahaha

7. :rolleyes: You don't know someones reasons for not graduating so save it. My friend was one of the smartest people I knew, but just couldn't pass classes. After he failed and got his GED, he was examined and diagnosed with a serious learning disability, if they had found it earlier, he would've been in the classes he should've been in, instead of struggling.

Go for it man, I hear the test is fairly easy, do it and feel accomplished. :)

8. thanks for the advice. as a blazer I find tests and institutions intimidating. I'm not a stupid dude , I dropped out of high school a year early cause I wasn't doing anything there and honestly I went to some really bad schools ...... anyway I guess the ged isn't such a big deal so I'm gonna take it.... then pick up a half ounce of sour diesels hopefully afterwards cause ill be near a good d-ler. :)

9. in posing this question i hope you realize the answer is of personal bias. one who scored a 1200 on their sat would say the ged is elementary.

10. I got my GED 7 years ago and it was easy peasy lemon squeezy, i never finished high school, high math class i completed was geometry, i didnt study at all but it would probably be a good idea, i know book stores sell GED readiness books and stuff.

11. Im taking My GED soon, I have no Idea how hard it is, but there is a book that you can get to help you get ready for it. It's like 25$ or something, I think I'll pick one up just to skim through so I know what to expect. either way, good luck

12. The only thing I have to say is study for the math part. Its pretty difficult. I got perfect scores on both English parts and a near perfect score on the social studies and science. As long as you know how to read, your good to go. They basically give you the answers within the question or somewhere on the chart/graph. If I got the scores I did, you're good to go because I'm a tard.

13. i found it pretty easy

14. Everythings easy except the math part, but thats probably because I suck at math.