Gears of War Veterans

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerSmoke, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Who here likes getting blitzed and playing some Gears of War?
    If you own the game, post your gamer tag here and maybe we could play together. :smoking:

For those who can't share the experience, you can check out information on it here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gears_of_War

2. I love the game. Ive got 2 360's and 2 GoW copies so we lan in my room all the time. I play on the 42" lcd hdtv and my friends on my 32" HDTV.

Its gaming madness! I do a few roxies and own them all.

3. Just played some gears of war last night actually :D

And I don't have to be stoned to enjoy a good curb stomp or chainsaw action lol

4. If we are talking best FPS of all time, clearly Goldeneye for N64.
    Yeah I love chainsaws and up close crazy shotgun fights.

5. no dout about that.

I got into Gears of War imediatly I was good at it from the start the controls are almost perfect. As soon as I picked it up I new it was love. I love playing it high but I'm not half as good when fadded while playing FPS.

6. Gears of war is the best platform action game.

Ive logged so many hours on it since it came out, got every single mutliplayer achievement (cept for the hammer). I love playing it high, or at least I used to...it lost its appeal after playing it high every day for months. I haven't played for a couple weeks now but im up for a game if you send me a invite.

Gamertag is: Cptobvious1

7. it was either a xbox 360 or splitting a qp with my friend for new years. i still stand by my decision. if i ever comke around the money ill deffinatly get one.

8. i love playing Gears of War blazed. if anyone wants to play some xbox LIVE, then hit me up.

my gamertag is CH3VELLE.

9. oh yeah love play-in gears got 2 systems one on 55 inch sony hdtv,and one 36 inch samsung hdtv wall mounted in my bedroom.i got two sons we all have are accounts and been playing since it came out.love catching a buzz and getting into it.if the people i played only new they killed me cause the weed was to good.

10. if you guys havent already noticed, there is new downloadable content for Gears of War.

apparently there's some new maps, gametypes, and even new achievements to unlock.

can anyone say replay value? ;)

cheers

11. Yeah I'm not that good when I'm wasted but it's still so much fun. I usually just chainsaw/grenade melee since it's way hard to aim wasted.

12. try 300-400$

300 for the core system, 400 for the one with the harddrive

13. It's 400 dollars, but think of it this way. You could basically buy an Xbox 360 + Nintendo Wii for the price of a Playstation 3. :yay:

14. just thought i would share this from the xbox forums. new leaked info, supposedly.

the most amazing part or it? METAL GEAR SOLD 4 IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED FOR 360!!

Straight from Microsoft’s E3 2007 Line-up:

- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00. (Fact)
    - New Crimson Skies game to be announced.
    - Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.
    - Epic Games to show some gorm of Gears of War 2 Trailer.
    - Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.
    - Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).
    - Rare to announce 2 new games.
    - Rare to announce Kameo 2.
    - Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.
    - Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It’ll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.
    - Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.
    - Apparently there’s news of a MGS Game for the 360. May or may not be the 4th Installment.
    - Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.

LINKY!!

15. halo 2 > GoW. only cause i dont have a 360 :p

16. I would rent Fable 2. GoW 2 definetly buying, but I bet it will come out after Halo 3/Assassin's Creed.

I may hit some of you up for some GoW in a little bit.

I have never been a real MGS fan to be honest, I will check it out though.

17. Bringing this back up to the top.
    I just soloed General RAAM on insane.