Gears Of War series

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 1, 2019.

1. #1 Dizzy, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Does anyone still play this games? They are some of my favorite games ever! All 4 of them are cool an fun! Me and my husband have completed all of the campaigns several times lol but always come back to them again. So what do yall think?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. @HashnWeed666 Have you ever play these games? I can't remember if I ever asked you or not. If so what do you think of them and which one is your favorite?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Hell yeah GOW kicks ass :yay:my fav is the 2nd one friend it's lit:D

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Yea lol its crazy!! You will get to go inside a giant worm. :eek:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gears of War will always be one of my top games, I remember putting so many hours into online play when I was a teenager and got pretty fuckin good. Definitely a solid series

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Thanks for the reply Jeezy. Which one was your favorite? Also have you played the 4th game as well?

~Toni~

7. Nothing touches the OG for me, Gears of War was such an innovative great game. Loved all the sequels too, but the first one I still think is the best. Yep, bought the 4th one the day it came out and played through that too

• Winner Winner x 1

8. IKR and the first time you run into the Bezerker is so intense as well. It made me panic and I got killed by it lmao!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. I remember just going to my neighbors house to play some GOW. Lots of versus matches went down in that house...

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1