Gears of War: Judgment!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Smokey Js, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Baird, Cole, Garron, and Sofia -- the four members of Gears of War: Judgment's Kilo Squad -- have been "charged for treason because they didn't follow orders, stole equipment, and their actions could end up killing millions of people they swore to protect," an anonymous source told IGN.

Baird and Cole look younger in Judgment because Kilo Squad was only around during the two years following Emergence Day, as far as the Gears of War novel Coalition's End is concerned. E-Day happened 14 years before the first Gears of War, which puts us more than a decade behind Epic's original Gears game, giving us the opportunity to watch their delightful relationship develop. It also leaves Judgment open to introduce a young Marcus Fenix before he gets thrown in the clink for desertion.
    Two people new to the Gears canon join Baird and Cole, but we'll need to wait for Monday's E3 trailer to learn more about who they are, how they're connected to these guys, and what role they play in Kilo's treason.
    Keep it locked to IGN.com for more on Gears of War: Judgment as details roll out over E3 2012 and beyond. Until then, let us know what you're expecting from Gears of War: Judgment in the comments below.:hello::D

Attached Files:

2. gears 2 and gears 3 never lived up to the first in terms of longevity for me

3. I'd still be playing the first one if the multiplayer wasn't filled with all foreign people.

4. Gears 1 was one of the best multiplayer games ever to be on xbox. I played that game religiously for almost 3 years...

They ruined it when they added leveling up and shit trying to copy CoD4. Fuck that we don't want that in Gears... The two sequels just never felt the same as the first one did.

5. I sure hope this game lives up to the beauty and brutality of the previous Gears. I've continued to play them all to this day and the series has never disappointed me.

Each of the Gears games had a moment that truly made my eyes either water up or made me have to look away for a bit because of how emotionally intense they were. And I'm hoping this entry is no exception to the rule.

The Locust Horde will fear me. :devious: