Gears of war 3 beta

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Orteez, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #1 Orteez, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    So who here at GC is going to be on the gears 3 beta?

i know i am.

this is what you can unlock in gears 3 by playing

• Flaming Hammerburst
      Complete one match by Sunday, April 24 to permanently unlock. (this means you can only get it if you bought bulletstorm epic edition)
    • Flaming Lancer
      Complete one match during the week of April 25 to permanently unlock.
    • Flaming Sawed-Off Shotgun
      Complete one match during the week of May 2 to permanently unlock.
    • Flaming Gnasher Shotgun
      Complete one match during the week of May 9 to permanently unlock.
    • Beta Tester Medal -- Wear it proudly, Gear.
      Complete one match in the Beta to permanently unlock.
    • Thrashball Cole -- Unlock Thrashball Cole to play as Augustus Cole as he was before Emergence Day -- a legendary Thrashball athlete known for his ferocious, flamboyant style.
      Complete 50 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period.
      To permanently unlock, complete 10 matches as Thrashball Cole during the Beta period.
    • Gold-Plated Retro Lancer -- Before the chainsaw bayonet was deployed at the beginning of the Locust-Human War, the original Lancer assault rifle had a large fixed blade.
      Complete 90 matches in any game type to unlock for the Beta period.
      To permanently unlock, score 100 kills with the Gold-Plated Retro Lancer during the Beta period.

2. Don't have an xbox, but those weapons and beta perks are pretty cool.

I recommend you change the font color, I had to highlight your post just to read it.
    : /

3. yellow was a bad idea

4. yeah i did that just to be a dick
    lol jk i changed it

5. how do we get in the beta?

6. you can either buy the "epic edition" of bulletstorm or pre order gears 3 at gamestop in the us (or game in the uk i think)

7. I am going to be on Gears 3 beta for sure, gunna be on that shit 24/7 come April 25th lol, add me, GT is So SiCc 408, if you've got Gears 2 and want to play, add me too, need buddies to practice with for Gears 3. Also looking for perm GoW3 team.

8. what he said

9. expect a friend request from dnTurkleton

10. Omg ty for openin my eyes to this. Re-activatin my xbl tomorrow jusy for this

11. Sure thing.

12. its going to suck, just like gears 2 did:mad:

13. The beta starts on april 24 right?

14. Nah.

And it starts April 18th for people who got Bulletstorm, and 25th for pre-order of GoW3.

15. Is it a code with the game or can do you access the beta on the RIFT game disk?

16. ill definitely be preordering to get in this

all you gotta do is put down like 5 bucks

17. I'll be playing this shit the 18th. I didn't buy bulletstorm for no reason haha. Also I read its suppose to be out 8am ct. See you all there!

18. See you on the 25th ;)

19. did you like gears 2? cause i see no reason this game is going to be good. even just looking at the unlockables. i heard there's going to be underwater levels? lol

20. I liked the storyline of 1&2 so im gonna complete it with 3. And i wanna see what they do with the last Carmine. Itd be cool to make him saveable by choice and havin an achievement for if he lives or dies so u wanna play again