GDPkushKILLer's 1st grow W/ pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GDPkushKILLer, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Results from the topping are showing through now... none of that yellowing, browning on the new leaf sets. Just gave a healthy watering. Ph meter should be here soon so I can get a better diagnosis. Also trimmed some of the dead leaves and burnt ones. I'll get pictures up tonight :]

2. get a cooltube and youll never worry about heat again lol.

but its looking good man its going to start to STINK very bad soon,

i hope you have an inline fan with scrubber or maybe some ona gel.

but my plant just showed its sex and is going crazy with smell already.

but thats maybe because its a skunk of some sort.

3. Plants are showing signs of multiple def. yellowing and crisping like a nitrogen def. and maybe potassium. I haven't really used nutes until about 3 weeks ago and even then it was a lower dosage than recommended . Info here lead me to believe it to be a pH problem giving me salt bonds and a nute lockout. I need to do something asap to fix whatever the problem is. I'm wanting to flower them soon. So any advice or methods from any of you growers that might have had this problem would be much appreciated:D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you need aclose up shot of a problem leaf for diagnosis and you cant find one in the thread let me know and I'll put one up

4. I'm not knowledged enough to diagnose but I'd give em a solid flush with ro water then wait till your next watering and give it nutes then 2 weeks more of veg to recover and get more growth.

5. ok...at the hydro store I thought I remember seeing a bottle of something that promoted breaking salt bonds but I cant remember for the life of me what it was. I'll try to find some run off water today

6. Hey there, so from the browning i would say low in P, and the yellowing either low in N or some micronute. I would go out and get some micronutrients and calmag. After the flush of course. hope this helps! Good luck bro

7. Getting some RO water and doing a full flush today. I've read use 3X the bucket capacity when flushing so for my 1 gal buck 3 gal of water per each for the flush.

Can anyone confirm?

8. just flushed the plants keep your fingers crossed blades. The 3 I had in party cups looked pretty bad, transplanted those and found the roots had maxed that space out already!

More lessons learned on the first grow op:smoke:

I know that my next grow will be multiple times better now that I have this experience.
    Lets hope the ladys can bounce back

9. lots of girls cant bounce back from root binding, but give em a long enough veg and you should be fine

10. only thing is I think I need to flower asap. The flower alone might make them max out my space but I suppose I could do some more lST...

The flush looks to have worked, They slowed down in growth but after the flush I notice some newer growth which is good. However my tops are like not a lime green but almost....anyone got a diagnosis on this?

11. Moving soon, need to flower tonight 10/31/10

Just light proofed the cabinet a bit with some good ole duct tape, lights should be flipping off soon here.

Shopping list:

more fans
    flower nutes

To do:
    implement a sCog tomorrow
    make a light trap for the exhaust

12. Just watered and fed the plants some nutes..

Used grow big and a little all purpose plant food for some more nitrogen and micro nutes

One of the beefier looking girls looks like some pistils came out overnight!
    I'll be checking through them some more tomorrow, also plan to get the chicken wire and some flower food tomorrow hopefully

13. I've used Clearex in the past. I like it! It is a GH product!
    I'm subbed in! Good grow!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

14. :hello::hello::hello::hello:
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2 days into flower, about 4 out of the 11 are already showing what appears to be pistils...check it out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. The sites haven't completely formed yet but hope you have a good harvest.

16. They all look like pistils in the making though? or am i trippin?

might have to sell one or two of the girls so I can get a better grip on my rapidly depleting space lol

17. Wait a few more days watch them all show you sex... am guessing 70% females 30% males atm:wave:

18. Wow...that would be awesome.... The seeds came from a local delivery service, it was the first purchase through this guy and he said first purchases came with a special surprise. When we got the bag it had seeds in it! like nott attached to the buds or anything, just tossed in there, and they were all dark seeds. Wonder if they were feme:hello:nized?