Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GDP vs Mango

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purpleness87, May 9, 2011.

1. So here I am wondering my next buy but I would like to hear what ppl think about grAndaddy purple or grape ape, and mango. Taste and type of high

2. you buying from a dispensary?

3. gdp is an all around good smoke.. if you liked it, try blue dream in not already, and then try the diesels..

4. Yea I get it from a shop. I just tried some platinum Kush or bubba and it was a nice mellow high at the beginning my body was all tingling.. I'll try some of that blue dream

5. I've got some Mango Afgoo right now and it's awesome stuff, would recommend. Happy high, laid back, and personally it gets me horny as fuck. :smoke: Which my husband REALLY enjoys. XD

6. Lol I bet he does.. Who wouldn't ??