Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GDP, Purple Urkel, Medicine Man, and Medicine Woman

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by plugged, Sep 23, 2007.

1. I know GDP and Urk are clone-only, usually out of medical clubs in NorCal. That's fine, I can drive there, it's not far, just a little out of state :) Only problem is I'm not a California medical patient. Is that what's required to get clones at a club in Cali? - ..and if so, is there anyone here who's growing either strain that would be able to sell me a ouple clones? Oregon's medical program is a little different than Cali's - we don't have any "medical clubs" or places where you can purchase clones/seeds.

Also, Medicine Man & Medicine Woman.. Anyone know where seeds for either of these strains can be purchased? If there are none, how about clones? I got to smoke some MM a couple weeks ago and I honestly have not had a "good" high since. That shit was awesome.