Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GDP and no name frosty nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Got Bud?, Aug 30, 2009.

1. My friend got a nice new connect, some meds straight from Cali. Should be getting some very intersting nugs this year. The nug from Cali. is the GDP. Has a great taste to it, and nice uplifting high. The other is the usual nug thats around, good prices for it. And the blunt is just a small personal going down slowly as I type. The pics arent really that great, my badd.The 3rd and 4th pic is gdp:smoke:. Peace
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yummy dude GDP is always a good smoke :)

3. #3 Gabriel Calo, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2013

4. Dunno man. Reliable source. Grows for medicinal shops, and we got some. The nugs aren't actually too dark either, maybe its the pic. Its light green with shades or purple, very smelly and a lot of crystals.

5. Looks like some legit bud Sir, Love GDP :D

-BH

6. Ahhh seeing that blunt all ready to be rolled gets me anxious.

7. Seeing that blunt makes me sad because its gone. Guess its time for more of them