gddamn heater left on, night b4 harvest...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zpyro, Mar 18, 2009.

1. so my plants have been in their extended darkness before harvest, I go in to start cutting and it's 100 FUCKING DEGREES INSIDE :eek::mad::eek::mad::confused::confused::mad::mad: I have no idea how long it's been like this, I had a thermostat set to 65*. Fucking piece of shit...

I dumped some water on them and closed it back up, would it matter to let them perk up before cutting them down? I figured it'd be best for them to be healthy when harvested :confused:

2. Yikes! I don't know on that one, sorry to hear though man!

3. If your harvesting I don't think it makes a difference....the plants are still alive and the buds are still there right?

I would just harvest if they are ready.

4. I'd just harvest...

Watering them only seem counter-productive to your next step after harvest... drying/curing...

Just my .02...

5. depends how many plamts you have

if it was me and I had a lot of plants then I would water them so that when it came to trimming the leaves are still proud and easier it to cut/trim

if it was only a couple of plants then i'd leave them and just chop them when they are limp

trimming lots of limp plants is a nightmare and your better off to water them and trim them easily and then wait an extra day for them to dry to the same level as if you hadnt watered them

6. if anything i would say that heat helps pre dry them?

7. No man just chop them they're all done
    As said they might actually dry faster and I doubt if much damage has been done given it's only one night of irregularities
    Happy harvesting :D