G'day from Down Under.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steve2109, Aug 8, 2011.

1. G'day all just introducing myself i'm Steve. Just brought the new bubblicous bong can't wait till gets here anyway that why i join up to get some more info on it and also to chat to some fellow stoners. Anyway hope everyone's havin a good one and will no doubt get to know some of you on here. Cheers :wave:.

2. irwin? do you shuffle? austrailia would be a kick ass place to live. it would surf and grow dank nugs in the outback. and chill with koalas cause they get stoned on eucalyptus.

theres alot of animals that could fuck your shit up though

3. Nah not irwin :) don't know what you meant by do you shuffle? but yea mate shit hot place to live and ya can grow some mad weed only really spiders and snakes to worry bout down south.

4. I've been to Australia once for a period of a month. It was awesome. Fav place was Noosa. I also visited Whitsunday islands, Cape tribulation, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and a bunch of other cities i can't remember right now. Beautiful place with beautiful birds ;)

That was like 5 years ago. I wanna go back.

Welcome to the city.

5. Thanks mate. Shit youv'e seen more of my counrty than i have.

6. i guess its only the melbourne area but i thought it would spread out to the rest of the country by now. its tha coolest shit since the mutha fuckin twist. if your good at it.

7. Thats not a knoife... THIS is a knoife!!

8. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi , oi. Melbourne area. Wussup !

9. noice!! :d

10. Sup man!

I just flew into Brisbane a few days ago, i'm backpacking around the west coast/north for the next year. Where abouts you from?