GC what would you have done?

Discussion in 'General' started by Carrie, Jun 28, 2009.

1. so long story short, i made a friend on GC. Her cousin needed a hook up for the night so she asked if i could hook him up with a bag. I say yes,becuase my dealer was stopping by anyways. This stranger waits till he gets off work ( all day ) to than drive 15 min to my house...BUT my dealer was being a complete douche and kept putting me off longer and longer..he ends up not coming:mad:...SO here is the " what would you have done " moment.. this guy i dont know is waiting and just drove to my house,and i felt so bad that i made him wait all day long that i ended up giving him my last ten for free out of my own stash....

is it weird to hook up a stranger?
    should i have not given him my bag?

:smoking:lol, im high and it seemed like the right thing to do, at least i made his night and he seemed thankful

:hippie:

2. you dont owe him anything. he could of left whenever he wanted.

i would of smoked the ten sack with him.

3. tough call

would they repay?

4. I would have given the guy the weed too. Don't feel bad for your dealer messing it all up, you can't control that kind of stuff.

In the end though, it looks like everybody got high, and that's all that really matters. :smoking:

5. no he wont repay...
    im sure the very least would be like a smoke out or something...

AH! but now i want to smoke and have nothing!!:( lol

6. Should you or not...you did and it was a nice move!

Shows you seem to be a person with qualities!

:hello:

7. that sucks, ive hooked up my close friends when needed with the thought and comfort knowing karma will hook me up when needed down the road. now the dude you hooked up may not pay you back directly, but who knows what good may come later down the road?

8. haha cosmic...

i just found a small nug in my purse!!!

:smoking:

9. thats amazing. you aren't the first person i mentioned karmic effects with pot and shortly after discover a hidden nug or what not. but enough with that...its time to light up and enjoy that nug. think ill join you on this one too!:hello:

10. #10 wattupyo, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    haha I feel so bad.
    You're the first person on my shmoke out list now.

he used to know this guy who was like a pro at growing weed and shit, and he's trying to get back in contact with him. When/if he does, imma deff buy some of his best shit ;)

11. You should feel good, you did a good deed and the karma will come back to you.

12. nailed it:smoking:

13. Nothing a quick blow to the head with a baseball bat wouldn't fix.