Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC Thread Engineering 101

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Misc, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Hello bladies, my name is Professor Budstein. If you'll bear with me for the 34-second duration of your attention span, I'll part with some valuable knowledge, which may prove relevant to your future. (unlike most other subjects of academia)

Since this is high science, it will be very simple--a rule list of five items:

1. Think about a topic of interest, which hasn't likely been discussed before. (search if unsure) Twist it over in your mind, and make it intriguing for the majority. Pack a bowl.

2. Okay, now post it. Go smoke that fuckin' bowl. When you come back, it'll be time for rule three.

3. Titles may matter; "i'm fuckin' high as fuck, check this out" isn't particularly descriptive, for example. If you want to change a title, go advanced in the edit-post page, and rewrite that title box baby.

4. Pass the bong, man.

5. Boom; now watch the magic juices flow. If your topic was successful, you won't get verbally lashed or ignored! Just remember--your mind is an infinite palette, and a little creativity never hurts.

Peace. :smoking:

2. thanks man, only did half of rule 2 though

3. oh noes, its bawkkkksyyyyyy.... cancer.

4. What the hell is this? im high as balls and just dont get it..

5. It's a "How To" thread for people who need to learn not to create the same threads, just re-worded differently. Take a couple rips, think for a while, and if you really got something worthwile, then your thread should be a success.

P.S. It took me more than 34 seconds to read this thread....lol hope that doesnt make me dumb :smoking: