GC, sometimes u make me shake my head and facepalm...

Discussion in 'General' started by ixBeachbumxi, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I feel as if not everyone on hear smokes enough. Lately theres alot of hostility. The fucks up with that?

Take le dildo, out-cha ass, drill a hole in it, carve a bowl, pack, smoke.

Howd that shit taste SONNN?!?:D

2. I've come to the conclusion that stoners aren't the relaxed chill type that you would expect.

Most of em are uptight, whiney, bitchy, raging twats.

3. Lol, so telling a group of people to make a bowl out of a poop covered dildo isn't adding to the hostility?

Pot, meet Kettle. I think you two will get along, you seem to have things in common.

4. ^ (pssst. tryin to lighten the mood with a lil comedy! jeesh!)

5. Settle down.
    You just gotta find the chill people just like anywhere else in life. :)

6. Lol, I've seen your posts before, I know your humor. Was mainly aimed at the 2nd dude with the 'pot, meet kettle' thing.

I don't think I've ever seen a forum where there isn't some hatin' going on. I don't mind cause it gives me an excuse to use my favorite picture ever.

[​IMG]

7. Sigh....

I feel like a broken record.

Report bad posts.
    Report bad pms

The only way we can make the forum as fun and have as much good vibes as possible is to report the rule breaking to the proper moderators.

Thanks.

8. reported.

9. I don't think it is healthy to smoke out of a dildo that came out of a bunghole, but to each his own :D

10. #10 Cali Grass, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
    I know where you're coming from man... years ago we agreed that The City would someday become overrun by groms and 4channers, but I hold fast to my belief that we aren't even halfway through our run :smoke:

Keep smokin', keep holdin' on to this community. It's the only place I have to go where I know people and posting high is the fun part. Facebook is too mainstream. Blades are notoriously prophetic and philosophical, despite their "predispositions" :D

Peace out y'all, listen to the OP, hes got the right idea :smoke:

And to WildWill, don't feel like we don't need you guys around. Without the mods, this place would be a shithole. The majority of us look up to you guys! We aren't saying that GC needs more rules and enforcers, just that the population has become less "good vibes" and more typical internet forum detritous.

11. Yeah what I notice is people tend to feed the troll instead of reporting it. I, myself, am guilty of it to =/

I try to have as much fun as possible, because there's no reason to hate! We all came here to chill... not hate on other people!

12. WHY DON't YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS SHUT THE FUCK UP

FUCK YOU

FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

luv

13. cant give nothing better than this to a bunch of haters,,,,,

..........[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQTIka8vC4[/ame]

14. Hahahahaha, chicken, that was TOOO funny!!! :laughing:

15. You poor insecure souls realize you're on the internet, where practically nothing said is meant seriously. Right?

Or wait. No, I have that wrong. Breaking news, the internet is in fact serious business. :cool:

16. #16 casp3r420, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010

this
    people please its just a forum not real life

17. this cuts both ways.

people should not be seriously hostile, but if they're being sarcastically "hostile" others should remember it's a forum not real life. you can ignore posters you don't like, or you could just not react, or if you have a sense of humor you can laugh along.

18. Whether or not you take flame to the herb doesn't necessitate being a relaxed and "chill" dude who will ooze calmness and be willing to discuss philosophical concepts with everyone and anyone.

19. Y'all have to remember that "everyone" smokes weed (i.e. lawyers, fast food workers, sales reps, house moms, kids, etc...). However, not all of those people are going to be chill relaxed people. Yes ganja can help one to relax and be more mellow and whatnot, but if a person is inherently mean, rude, or just not chill then there is only so much that can be done for them.

And a lot of crap online is NOT serious, remember that

20. DOOD, ITS DA ONLY WAY TO SMOKE DAT DANK...LOOK AT ALL DAT SMOKE...

You know at first....i was "da fuck man useless vid!"...and then the fly swatter came out and i admit, i cracked up.