Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Okay so I'm going back home to Texas to get married :D My maid of honor is my best friend in the whole wide world, we were neighbors and friends since we were 3.

She said that she would smoke with me while we are down there (my mom's hooking me up all week long :cool:) Needless to say I'm super excited I've never smoked with her.

There is only one problem though, she's NEVER gotten high, she says she's tried everything from vaping to edibles to joints and pipes... She claims she inhales properly and everything so I don't understand how she can't get high...

Has anyone heard of someone like this? Who tries to get high but can't, and she's tried many times... And does anyone have any ideas or tricks we could do to get her high. It sucks for her, she's dating a smoker, and all of her friends smoke, but she just can't get high.

TLDR; going to smoke with my friend who has tried to get high but can't, she's tried pipes edibles and even vaping but can't get high, any ideas what we could do to help her get high?

2. Maybe she has been high the whole time and just didn't know it :confused:

By the way, congrats on the marriage!

3. Either A. she is doing something wrong

or

B. She is an airhead that goes through life in a natural stoned state of mind and doesn't know any better.

4. some people dont get high for the first few times, i didnt get high for atleast 5 times. Usually this is caused by improper breathing, but some people say it has to do with your cannabinoid receptors letting thc effect them or something along those lines. I guess smoke alot(avoiding actually wasting any) and make sure she inhales

5. watch her method, youll know as soon as she takes the hit if shes inhaling correctly. she might have smoked with people who didnt know what they were doing? get her fuckin blazzeddddd haha then come back and tell us all about it :D