Gc phish heads, unite!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokesomebuddha, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Me and YEM were thinkin that getting a gathering of us Blades goin at the Toyota Park or Alpine Valley Phish shows

this would be a great place to get to know each other, smoke some buds, and most of all, enjoy some great phuckin music!

since this is kinda short notice, im leaning towards the Alpine Valley option (either day words, i will be at both :) )

what do y'all think?

2. come on guys! wtf!

3. im bout to go to toyota today, cant wait for the blue bowling balls! haha and the music.

4. Trying to get off work to hit up the Alpine Valley Phish show. Not sure what day.

I wanna bring my Incredibowl mini and have a good time. It'll be my third show of theirs there.

5. Hey Phriends!

Check out my band doing 7 Below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-470bpaLN3k];[/ame]

6. saw phish in hershey over this summer, hadn't ever heard any of their music, and it's not really my speed, but it was a great performance nonetheless! and everyone was very friendly and didn't hesitate to smoke me out, so i will definitely be going more in the future!

7. good, now you can all be in one place when i burn you alive

jam band holocaust

8. why all the hate? smoke a joint man.....

and i think there needs to be a gathering at the telluride show next week :smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. haha just a joke.

10. Ahh g'day phriends.

Didn't see this thread till now, but yea! Wtf is right! theres gotta be more Phish lovers on GC!

Sadly a Canadian like myself can't make it down to any shows this year, wishing you concert goers a wicked time!

11. aww man i feel for ya

I am predicting that we will see a big bust out either tonight or tomorrow at the Greek, and really feeling a GAMEHENGE at Telluride (i know trey is itching to bring it out) and two average, not over the top shows at Deer Creek, and some bust outs at Alpine!!! and probably some phatties at Jones Beach to wrap the tour up

9 days heads, lets gooooo!

12. I would loooove to hear a 2010 gamehenge set!!
    Unfortunately I can't make it to any shows this summer but I'll be following from my couch!

Couch tour ftw!!!

Hopefully i can make it to some shows in a fall tour