GC, my sister needs help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Zon_Chewi, Sep 11, 2009.

1. no need to. they're false, and i'm not the kind of person to spread any kind of "gossip" whether it be true or not.

but thank you.

2. If you won't say what the rumors are I'm inclined to think you know they're probably true.

3. Your sister needs to tell those bitches to shut their whore mouths :devious:

Seriously though, tell her to just toughen up for a few minutes, and tell them off. If the rumours aren't true, fuck it- that's all they are- rumours. She's going to have to learn not to give a damn what people think about her sometime anyway. There has also got to be a way for her to change floors or even change dorms. She needs to go to someone with power, not the RA.

4. Tell your sister she needs to handle this alone. You can be there for her, but she needs to be the one telling the dean and the RA's supervisor. Let them know the girls are breaking the rules and not behaving like a respectable person would. If she wants out of that house now she needs to let someone from the school know that it's crucial to her education and mental wellbeing that she get out of that situation now.

And if it were me that RA would've been fired last week. He has a job to do and if he's not doing it he needs to get the fuck out and let someone more qualified do it. Those girls obviously need some damn discipline.

They need to grow the fuck up. And your sister doesn't, she's handling it how she should, at this point. She should not be expect to just deal with constant harassment everyday at school, much less in her living quarters.

It is a fact of life that rumors will be spread and people won't like you, but this situation has escalated far beyond a simple rumor. It's now causing her emotional turmoil.

I know how hard it is to just shake off nasty comments from bitches I was forced to come in contact with. I took care of it though. :D

I wish your sister good luck and tell her if she can't get a change right now to just suck it up for two weeks and focus on getting her education.

5. thank you both. hopefully she can work this out.

and because you think your the fucking man and have 15 posts, im inclined to think your a troll.

[​IMG]

6. plant some coke in the RA's room >_>

7. he said he's gonna call her tonight and ask her.. :smoke:

8. Tell your sister to stop being a little punk and knock the fuck out of both of those girls and I mean give them a good beat down. My method has gaureenteed success if she can get away with it.

9. na. any "planting" would go directly to the suite mates ;)

the RA just needs to man the fuck up and do his job like he's suppose to. in the dorm hall, he has an entire notice board dedicated to himself, that he put up. the whole thing talks about how fucking awesome he is. he's a complete tool.

10. does your sis blaze?

11. #31 TheDankery, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Tell her to talk to the head of the residence hall. If the RA is part of the problem, your sister should go talk to the person one step above the RA, whoever their title might be.
    Simple. If that doesn't work, whoever is head of the housing department.

She could ask to be changed to a different floor, or a different dorm altogether.

I don't know if this constitutes legal action quite yet, but sexual harassment or just harassment period is usually taken pretty seriously on college campuses. Or your sister could just threaten them with legal action if they start really bothering her. That might scare off a few of those catty, rude bitches on her floor.

12. Hey man, when you have to resort to personal attacks instead of dealing with facts you end up acting...

well, exactly like the people you started this thread to criticize.

It sounds like you're still in high school, or at the least haven't gone through college. So i hate to break it to you:

Freshman girls are really stupid. They do really dumb things. Your sister is 17/18, there is a good chance she did something really stupid that involved lots of alcohol and the entire football team. There is a reason they are called "Fresh Meat." Is there a chance these rumors are totally made up? Yeah, that's possible. But that doesn't make a lot of sense. What's more likely? Your sister did something catastrophically stupid. And now she is horrendously ashamed of it.

There is a different alternative. Your sister seems to immediately turn to others for protection, calling little brother to complain about all this. Maybe she's a bit on the shy or quiet side, nothing wrong with that. And now she's away from home a probably a bit homesick (as most freshmen, especially freshmen girls, get).

When people spread rumors they generally don't do it with the subject of the rumor in the very next room where it can be overheard. This sounds like it could easily be a funny story told about what your sister did (along the lines of "ZOMG Susy got drunk and threw up in the fish tank" which, btw, would be hilarious) and she took it the wrong way because is very homesick.

Or there could be some third alternative. So, instead of hurling insults, maybe you could do the responsible thing and simply say what the rumors are so the story is complete. If they're false, why hide them?

13. #33 JuicyGoose, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

You need to get out of here. Your "advice" was nothing.

And I can understand why he isn't saying what the rumors are because once he does all the trolls, such as yourself, will jump on him calling his sister all kinds of names. :D

This is much more than rumors now, this is HARASSMENT, which constitutes legal action if not stopped immediately.

You, sir, are acting like one who hasn't even left high school yet.

And rumors are just rumors, they aren't based on factual events. They're thought up by meant spirited people who are not satisfied with their pathetic little lives.

Dude, I'm well equipped to handle situations on my own but you bet your ass that I still call my sisters for comfort anytime I'm hurt.

14. she's tried it a few times. not on a regular basis though.

15. post their number.

16. Oh grow the fuck up kid. His sister is upset about the rumors being spread about her, who in their right mind would then ask her brother to repeat those rumors?

A child, that's who. So grow up.

17. How are the contents of the actual rumors themselves important to the story? Maybe the guy doesn't want to repeat something nasty about his sister. Why do you care so badly what rumors are being spread about his sister? It's none of your business and it doesn't really have anything to do with helping the dude's sister out.

Even if she did do something stupid, like passing out drunk in the hallway or something her first night at college (Oh, man... I got stories), there's no reason she should be harassed like this.

18. "this is HARASSMENT, which constitutes legal action if not stopped immediately."

For civil purposes there must be an intent to harass, which has not been demonstrated. Spreading rumors does not constitute intent to harass. Nor can she demonstrate any financial loss that could be remedied through legal action.

So, good luck with bringing a legal case over teenage girls spreading rumors. That's just sure to be a homerun.

And, suing suitemates or the school is just going to make the next 4 years go by swimmingly.

19. and dude? who the fuck do you think you are? mr. big shot 17 posts now? when the first thing you say in this thread is "what are the rumors!?!" you sound like a middle school child. i don't need your accusations hypothetically calling my sister a whore. you don't need to post in this thread.

so.
    [​IMG]

20. If your sister's skin is as thin as yours then it's for sure that she is over-reacting.

Advise her to do the opposite of what you are doing-- that is, she shouldn't engage is personal attacks and instead just provide factual information when people bring up the issue and she'll be just fine.