GC membership payment question

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by hippy_man99, May 11, 2009.

1. So I'm gonna send the mail letter in for my membership.... But i had a quick question for ya...

Can I pay in Euros? I live over here in the netherlands and it's a pain to get USD... plus how much do you want for each of the levels?

cheers!

Hippy

2. You noticed that the mailing address you'd be sending it to is also in The Netherlands, right? ;)

I'd guess for that reason that it's totally fine, but don't take my word for it. A second opinion might be good, just in case. :p

3. Euros are even better. :)
    (At least they should be!) ;)

4. euro's are just fine, use XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site for currency conversion, but make sure to only send bills, not coins. In euro's that will make you 5, 15, or 20 in euro's

SJ

5. Yo GC, I want to donate to. Infact I was just about to, I also would find it better to send cash. Im in the UK and was going to send GBP, any good to you or should I get the euros on Monday?

6. I just gave a 10 spot and was eager to start checking out OLDSCHOOL's new grow but was not allowed. How long does it take to update?

7. aww man! and I was gonna send out 20 euro coins in a jar! :D

I'll drop that off in the mail today (or tomorrow since the post is closed) mate.
    cheers,

hippy