GC members=Friendly, supportive, and positive vibes!

Discussion in 'General' started by KBnugz, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hey GC members!

I just want to thank you for being one of the most friendly positive vibed forums around! I might be very new to this forum but my experience so far as been astonishing.

A few people here and there have some negative things to say but 99% of the time it has been nothing but support for the community as well as individual members.

Thank you for letting me be part of this fantastic community!!

Peace and Love

NuGz

2. I'm proud to most of the time be apart of the elite, The 1% :smoke:

Cheers!

3. Fuck you and everything you stand for.

4. You suck.
    Just kidding bro! I'm going to go smoke a bowl for gc.

5. I'm being serious.

6. ^^Awe, you hurt my feelings :(

7. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Fuck you and everything you stand for.[/quote]

Haha!

8. [quote name='"KBnugz"']Hey GC members!

I just want to thank you for being one of the most friendly positive vibed forums around! I might be very new to this forum but my experience so far as been astonishing.

A few people here and there have some negative things to say but 99% of the time it has been nothing but support for the community as well as individual members.

Thank you for letting me be part of this fantastic community!!

Peace and Love

NuGz[/quote]

+rep and I'll send you a friend request when I get on a computer for being so positive! :bongin:

9. Thanks man, positive vibes go a long way! unlike all these other naysayers lol

10. [quote name='"KBnugz"']Thanks man, positive vibes go a long way! unlike all these other naysayers lol[/quote]

Fuck you Noob! Haha just kidding man.

Glad you like the city so far. Yeah sometimes you run into people who take things the wrong way or are just douche bags in general.
    Anyway, hope you enjoy it here more and more.

11. I'm always on the cultivating section of these forums, not so much other things but I will get around to it.

Thanks man, I will sure try to.

12. I heard it was even better back in the day.

13. I was going to make a post something like yours, but you said everything I was going to say! :D

14. I'm glad the majority of people around here agree with me, nothing like some positive vibes when your're smoking.

On that note, who wants to smoke with someone who is just gonna be a negative nancy.......NOT ME

15. dude your tits are fucking awsome!!:devious:

16. i used to feel that way when i was new too. it goes away quick.

17. LOL, I don't know who she is, found her on the internet.

But yes, they are awesome! Quite suckable and fuckable. [​IMG]

18. BAHAHAHA nice emoticon

19. #20 Internetz, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBChQjZPs&sns=em[/ame]