GC Island.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr.Dankmen, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islands are so cheap

2. #42 Royksopp, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010

I wish. I'd have my own private one and I'd have parties every weekend and shit. I'd have my own lil field of the most exotic, delicious, beautiful ganja ever! EVER! Purple and pink plants...yay :)

3. Im serious, they are cheap, you can get islands under 500k and big ones for around 2 million, its alot of money but its a fucking ISLAND!! I would spend all my money on one if i had enough, dam you get the best entertainment, castaways!

4. yup yup man, I've been wanting to buy one for some time.. and I have finally realized.. just growing bud isnt going to get me there.. I need other things :devious:

5. Fuck buying one, lets just take over an abandoned one. Once we had shit going on it we could declare ourselves our own country. I think it would work out.

6. And then we'd get attacked by other countries trying to take over our weed little island.

7. Ill just buy one, declare it my own country, be a pirate, take over ships, enslave the crew, make them build me a glorious city, hold them for a few million ransom. Bada bing bada boom, GC island.

8. hostile take over? im down. we would need a defnece against other groups wanting to take over our island though. international waters anyone could take our shit over.

i dunno about you guys but im crafty when im stoned, i call dibs on rigging some badass boobey traps and shit to protect our island.

9. On this island there will be no clothes, right?

10. I'm jacob.

11. We could take em.

12. this is getting way to real, don't leave without me.

13. the MISC section over on bodybuilding.com forum was talking about getting an island as well lol. We had the numbers crunchd and all, each member chips in like 50$, you got a couple thousand members easy..Lets merge forums! Bodybuilders need the munchies more than anyone!

14. That sounds like a lot of bro's, man.

15. Yeah, might as well rename it to Sausage Island :p

500 acres or however big that last island I saw in this read isn't big enough either

16. Might as well rename it delicious island then.

wait wat?

17. Yah..if you wanna live there the rest of your life. More of a vacation place to me, but hey if thats what floats your boat then get ready to capsize!

18. i dont think it would be a good idea to have laid back folks like us and then some roided out machos mixed together cuz shit would hit the fan and then boom civil war on the most peaceful island in the world.

i say we stick to our own thing and do what we know. no one else is allowed without my approval

19. but seriously, look at that dinky island. yeah it looks badass, but you see that little blue hut? thats not palace. thats some shack that was built to make it look inhabited and not so primitive. thats not gonna hold the 2000+ GC blades that would be living there.

plus our offspring. yes, there will be fucking.

i dont mind being mayor. but i dont want to be held responsible for the decline of our nation. its a pure democracy. everyone votes on major decisions on the island. everyone has a say. no representatives of districts or whatever. we all represent ourselves. but i say we do have people that would specialize in gathering and reporting information on the sides of each decision.

not bipartisan, not unbiased. we all have our opinions but they are educated opinions. and we would vote on those decisions that need to be made but after all the reporting is made. and if there is someone who doesnt vote then they lost out. and all votes would be recorded and counted on video camera so as to not be able to say it was rigged.

i can see it now. we would have little motor bikes that were completely electric and we would have communal areas that would charge them and the way we would get the power is from windmills like in california. those fuckers make a lot of power off a little wind. there would be no reason to waste resources.

we would create an education for everyone that is based on self sustainable resources and recycling and conservation technologies. we would be a model for the entire world. we could have a bunch of solar panels and those wave things that move as the waves go and then generate electricity.

but of course we would need something that can dig into the land mass for safety purposes, like a hurricane or some freak tsunami or something. and we could make rum and import it and use the funds form the sales to help improve the islands infrastructure.

20. i would run a coconut farm down by the beach

Coconuts coconuts

come get your coconuts, 79 cents each

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.