GC iPhone app login

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem , but everytime i pull up the GC app on my iPhone, it wont let me go to Profile because it says I need to log in. So i went to the Forums tab where it usually says Register and Login at the bottom on the app, and they're not there. I can browse threads but can't login. I never even logged out i mean im still logged on on the website clearly, this just started happening after months of no problems. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the app and same shit everytime

Anybody else dealing with this and know how to fix it?

2. People are having issues on android and ios. They are trying to work with the developer to pinpoint and fix the issue.

3. Yeah that happened on my android

4. It keeps saying that my access is denied when I try to post.

5. When I had an iPhone I always just went to GC from the regular browser (Safari).

Neva no issues.

What, does the app not use data (charges) or something?

6. [quote name='"gloppypop"']When I had an iPhone I always just went to GC from the regular browser (Safari).

Neva no issues.[/quote]

Yeah but that takes wicked long lol

7. Really?

It never really took that long for me. :confused_2:

This thread probably belongs in 'Feedback', also.

8. Did you download the new update for the app that came out a day or two ago? I haven't yet and my app seems to be working great

9. That's what im doing right now, i'm talking about the actual app

The app is a lot faster when you're on a phone lol