Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC I need your advice...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kcbud, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Alright. So tonight I'm going to see this band called Of Montreal. I've got a quarter of shrooms and was wondering what you guys think about eating half an eighth. My girlfriend and I are going to eat the same amount. Do you guys think that's a good idea, or would that be the wrong environment to trip? We both have before but I was wondering what your experiences with shrooms and concerts have been?

Thanks guys.

2. It may be way too loud and crowded, but if you could grab a couch or something that'd be ideal. I like to be outside for the most part.

3. Too crowded for me. But if you've tripped before you might dig it. What kind of music is it?

4. I would say....................try it out. I tripped a half eighth of shrooms yesterday and it was nuts, but that wasn't at a concert. I've tripped acid at concerts before but I prefer to not be in concerts. It helps me think more. Unless you really really love the music.

5. nope, setiing.......

YOU CANNOT HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR SETTING AT A CONCERT, ESP IF IT IS INDOORS. Large crowds, + drunk assholes + super loud music + unknown factors = potential freak the fuck out

6. i ate an 8th of shrooms and went to a disco biscuits concert a few weeks ago. it was an awesome time.

7. i definitely recomment doing shrooms before a concert. if i were you i would eat an eight before though.

8. thats the biscuits though...if its not trippy music i wouldnt really wanna trip...id rather just get mad drunk and mad blazed that would make for a better time but if its a jam band or jam type band then id def at an 8th or so..i know im gonna eat at least an 8th next saturday at lotus