GC I need you input!

Discussion in 'General' started by glass_girl420, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Well, for years now we've been told to set up a website. I am now trying to do this, what do you think of this for a logo. I come to you for advice so any will be muchly appreciated. Good or Bad. Brian came up with the name because his shop looks like a hole.

Attached Files:

2. thats not bad, now all you need is a layout and some pics of some blinging glass.

3. Just my op:

I'm not very fond of that logo.... You might think about tryin' to find someone who is good at photoshop, and have them whip up something for you...

I definitly like the name though.

I'm actually tryin' to find a local Glassblower who would be willing to blow smoking pieces... all I've been able to find are more, um, conservative (I don't know if that's the right term) artists.

I don't know where to begin to look for a local Glassblower around here. LoL

4. The name is good and I am toying with different ideas. My computer skills are very limited.:p

5. To be honest w/ you, I had also forgotten I talked to you about that prior to now. :p LoL But thank you very much for that tip. I will check it out.

Best of luck with your endeavor. I know with your hubby's work - you'll make it just fine ^_^