Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipee the stone, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Ok I want to know the basics of grasscity cause I didnt properly read up and dont know where to find it...So whats this reputation thing? and stuff like that or stuff you guys think I should know about this website....:confused:

2. Reputation is basically a measure of how productive of a member you are. If someone helps you, you generally click the +rep (the scale thing at the top right of the post beside the post number)

Also, use the search button to look if someone has asked the same question so we can avoid repetition.

On a side note, respect gets respect up in here. Keep in mind some people are gonna be clueless and that's okay, it's just inconveniencing sometimes, but we're all here to help eachother out.

Lastly, just try and make sure you post in the right categories. Otherwise it makes this site a scatterfuck that no one can navigate, and mods will probably ban you.

3. so how they i give rep?

4. You click on the thing that looks like a scale at the top right of somebodies post.