GC Fuck-Buddy Hook-ups for Virgins.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...... i\'ve just seen one too many virgins here on the gc boards, and thought something had to be done about it. That\'s why i\'m starting the GrassCity Fuck-Buddy Hook-ups for Virgins thread.

we\'re not allowed to ask for weed of anyone here (and thank fuck too otherwise that\'d be all you would hear!), but no one said anything about starting up a \"dating\" service for a niche market. ;)

well, if you are poly-amourous, a nymphomaniac, have a thing for virgins, want to be a virgin\'s first, want to teach the inexperienced, or just interested to see what fun you can have with it, then sign up to help out the poor GC virgins!

Have fun! :D:eek::smoke: :hello: :eek: :cool: :devious:;) :p :rolleyes::)

notes, warnings and disclaimers:
    I\'m a virgin too, so it\'s ok, i\'m not doing this to berate virgins.
    this is not a pimping/prostitution service, there is no guarantee of sexual intercourse, and no exchange of currency.

2. This is awesome lol +rep

3. [COLOR=\"Red\"]Im sorry digit, i really like the idea but i dont know if this is gonig against GC Policy so im going to have to close it until further review, ill let you know asap when i know it or ill reopen it for you. - Nu Shaga[/COLOR]

4. I like the idea of this, Digit. Only problem is, is there\'s probably like, 5-6 females on this site. And quite a few virgins. I think the girlies would be fucked to dust by the time everyone\'s de-virginized.

PS: I\'d gladly steal yours, digit. Only problem is you live in the sovereign state of your mostly brown slip on shoes. I on, the other hand, live in the sovereign state of your mostly gray slip on shoes. Mm, shame. (hehe. I kid!!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.