Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GC dont reply to my emails

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Angus.P420, Dec 14, 2013.

1. #1 Angus.P420, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    @[member="Lizard King"] how come grasscity don't reply to my emails? I always get the message sayin it's been received and being reviewed but you guys never actually answer me and it's kind of annoying cause it about my order. I haven't recieved any tracking number or email saying it's been shipped. Starting to get worried if it will arrive or if it's even left yet. If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Also I paid for the more expensive shipping so I know that's not the issue. The Order number is 200037319.

2. Hello ,

This is the third time i have to explain this.

Forum and Shop are separate entities. Forum staff can't assist you with your questions related shop. 

3. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19162557" timestamp="1387064391"]Hello ,This is the third time i have to explain this.Forum and Shop are separate entities. Forum staff can't assist you with your questions related shop. [/quote] I've tried the shop they don't reply so I figured I'd try the forums but no one from grasscity actually helps me

4. Dude , it is saturday , i am sure shop staff are also trying to have rest and spend some family staff. 

Patience my friend , you'll be extremely happy when you receive your good.

P.S : If you'll not receive a respond by Monday afternoon , please send me a PM with your order id

5. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19162635" timestamp="1387065250"]Dude , it is saturday , i am sure shop staff are also trying to have rest and spend some family staff. Patience my friend , you'll be extremely happy when you receive your good.P.S : If you'll not receive a respond by Monday afternoon , please send me a PM with your order id[/quote] thank you I will be sure to do that. How exactly do I private messege someone? Ps I ordered and emailed them on the 9th if that means anything.

6. Never mind I figured it out lol, again thanks for givin me someone to messege about it

7. [quote name="Lizard King" post="19162635" timestamp="1387065250"]Dude , it is saturday , i am sure shop staff are also trying to have rest and spend some family staff. Patience my friend , you'll be extremely happy when you receive your good.P.S : If you'll not receive a respond by Monday afternoon , please send me a PM with your order id[/quote] got a email sayin it's been shipped this morning :) just waitin on reply back with the tracking number.