GC beach party!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Nov 15, 2008.

1. #1 Leapfrog, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
    The thought of organizing a beach party for GC members has been spooking through my head for a while.

I mean who can beat THIS during fall/winter (unless you live in Hawaii).

Unfortunately I can't come up with a reasonable idea how to get this pulled off with the necessary safety guaranteed due to the sensitivity of the 'hobby' uniting us all.

How to eliminate potential 'infiltrators' without limiting everything to a minimal group of people???

Any ideas?

On edit: For safety reasons it would be on an Island only reachable by boat so no 'easy visits' from the outside.

2nd edit: Nothing wrong with doing this in SoCal but your guys Ocean water is always SO FRIGID! It is 82F here today...that's the water in the Gulf of Mexico.

[​IMG]

2. Sounds awesome, but I can't see willing participants going out there just to hang out and smoke.

Once I get my boat, I'll be glad to join you. I want that shade spot on the left.

3. Yeah well smoking, a roasted pig, beer floating in ice water and sleeping under the stars (no tent needed here).

I would know of about 10 (safe) people who would attend.

It is 78F right now @ 1:30am

Oh and don't worry about a boat, I got that covered.

4. I hereby pledge a quarter pound and a half OZ of bubble to the occasion. I'll be bringing my new Sovereignty stand up bubbler too because it will keep us all cool in the heat. I was gonna bring my girl, but all I have is one of those inflatable rafts. Her and my glass will sink us all. No, the bitch stays home.

5. haha days here in socal can reach up to 85-90 in november
    it's about 75 right now though

and i would be down for a beach party but i don't know if i would go to florida just for this

6. Damn Leap, you're in Florida? Guess i'll have to take a rain check. I try to stay away from those zero tolerance states.

7. I always get sketched out like mawfuck when you guys want to do something like this

but I'm not one to pass up a trip to the beach
    and I look good in a bikini ;)

no really..
    I'm down like a clown

plus I live in Georgia so it won't be too bad of a drive :smoking::smoking:

8. "We're RSVPing"

--t3h f3ds

9. before i was always too worried to do a get together. But right now, if i was able to get there i'd so do it. everywhere seems like a far trip from pa, but it would be worth it. I couldn't bring anything though. Even if i couldn't smoke it would still be fun.

10. Well i'm in your area, so we'll have to have a ski weekend in the Poconos or something. I can bring the herb, but unfortunately I can't smoke either. I've gotta pee in a cup soon. Do you have any idea how bad it sucks to have multiple pounds in jars and a small hill of hash and not be able to puff anything at all?

11. I'd be down, but not anytime soon i gotta save money :(

12. I'll go, and I'll bring some hard A with me.... and of course at least an oz :p.... We could Hawaiian hotbox the island...

13. What's hard A?

14. I'm down and jiggy with it (DAMN YOU WILL SMITH >.< )

Oh, and note for those coming from long distances Amtrac is worth every penny, and cheap! :D

Speaking of transportation, I gotta finish this bowl and my changing the oil in my car. w00t!

15. Hard alcohol... Vodka, Tequila, Jager etc.

16. Hahaha! Is that you in the pic?