GBP Plant Brothel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenbowlpacker, Apr 9, 2013.

1. #1 greenbowlpacker, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Im a mmj grower from the legal state of WA where it is legal for everyone to carry a ounce and parking tickets are a higher priority than weed to the police. Seriously they were quoted saying that :). I keep everything legal and stay under my 15 plant limit.

Anyway Heres what I have going on now. I had planned on using growing a cut of NYCD I got from LA but turned out to be a really sensitive strain and a pain in the ass to grow so I threw out all 6 of my clones and only kept the mother which I have had since August. I decided to just bonsai it and flower it for fun. I popped my last Sannies Jackberry x KO Kush (my favorite strain of all time) seed but it turned out to be male but had a very rare structure for a male short and bushy with lots of branches. I threw out the father and all 6 of the clones except one to use for breeding since the strains not around anymore. So I did some hard searching for some elite cuts of clones and got really lucky to find the ones I did.

I have a 4x4 earthworth tent (Great tent and only $140 shipped) With a 1000w hps. I also have a stealth nightstand with cfl's I made for clones and early vegging. Also a 400w mh/hps set up for veg not in use currently.

Heres a pic of the sisters of the jackberry x ko kush and you can see why it was my favorite one of the few strains to make me feel like I was riding a roller coaster. Havent felt that since I first started smoking. Two different phenos dark purple or pink polka dotted.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The father of jackberry x ko kush a great structure for breeding. Beautiful plant wish it was a female but what can you do.
    [​IMG]

Heres a pic of the tent I use
    [​IMG]

Heres the nycd I cut it down to almost nothing and let it grow back which made it very bushy day 1 of flower

[​IMG]

NYCD Week 1 Flower

[​IMG]

Bad picture I know but NYCD 6 weeks currently. Its a 10-12 week strain very sativa and puts on its weight the last couple weeks
    [​IMG]

Alright now for the main part the clones. All are clone only cuts from a local grower who collected them. 6 NL#5, 2 Afghani Bullrider, 1 NLXBlueberry, and a Orgnkid 3 fingered BlackBerry Kush. They will be grown in dwc in 4 10 gallon totes 2 plants per tote. Also using flora series using lucas formula with liquid Koolbloom then powder.

The day I got them in soil
    [​IMG]

Transfer to hydro all made it fine
    [​IMG]

1 week later. You can see the jb x ko kush male clone vegging in the party cup peepin the ladies. Lucky guy!
    [​IMG]

Another week later getting a little crowded
    [​IMG]

About a week later getting to crowded time for new totes and be put under the 1000w in the tent.
    [​IMG]

Got them paired up in there totes and there loving the 1000w 1 week later from the last pic
    [​IMG]

Heres a shot of two of the NL#5 exactly one month since I got the clones 6 days in flower. Its 3 feet tall at its tallest points.
    [​IMG]

Day 7 flower after a big trim of the lower nodes and big fan leaves. They still grew some huge fan leaves a week later and are super bushy.
    [​IMG]

Male jb x ko kush getting choked out had it in the window flowering for about a week when I took this. Now its 3 weeks in dropping pollen like crazy. Will post some pics this weekend of it in his isolation chamber.
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions you want to ask, criticize, suggest, or rep. Feel free to :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. nice i like it

3. Thanks there will be alot more updates I will try to post new pics weekly and maybe dig up some old bud shots to keep it interesting til they start packing on some weight.

4. awesome cant wait!!!

5. Looking awesome !! :hello:

6. Added a few pics will post the newest shots probably this weekend and show you some I have in veg currently. I took a few clones and put them in water and they kept flowering so maybe I will show you guys how to make some fem seeds with colloidal silver since I have some sitting around dont really need the seeds though.

7. Was doing some reading on the afghani bullrider I guess its a hard strain to get. Was brought up to Vancouver Canada and is only really around the west coast. One of the strongest fast flowering high yielding strains. The guy I got it from said its done in 6-7 weeks and a heavy yielder. But what really amazed me was I cut some clones and put them in a water bottle and they had roots in 3 days :eek: Never seen that before. Took a week to see the roots popping out in the rapid rooter plugs.

Cant wait to breed it with the jb x ko kush since its a short flowering strain 6-8 weeks I left that purple one go 8 and it started to shoot bananas could have been cut at 6.5. I think me and a friend will grow out 50+ seeds to find the best pheno.

8. Looks good man, pulling up a chair. :smoke:

9. Good to have you Brady. Just topped off the reservoirs and added another fan to try to keep the humidity down.

10. Heres a pic of a male herijuana I had used to make seeds with a cotton candy purple clone a friend gave me from the clinic. I cut the plant before the seeds were fully mature and threw out the male without saving any pollen :( Im still sad because herijuana is possibly the strongest indica strain there is and I grew out that cotton candy purple and it was a heavy yielder with completely purple buds and a awesome high and taste. Damn I wish I had that pollen right about now :mad:

[​IMG]

11. Sorry to hear about your seeds. I'm nowhere near ready to start breeding, but might give it a try once I have some solid mothers going.

12. that was a beautiful male!! sorry to hear about the loss. how premature were the seeds? ive had some that i had to let dry out and sit for a few weeks/months before i got any decent germination rates. even some premature looking seeds (light greenish white) still popped after waiting a while.

13. They were real light not even brown only pollinated one lower bud site didnt have many. This time im going to let the plants sit in darkness for 24 hours after I pollinate then mist them down with water before putting back in. I was thinking if I crossed the jackbery x ko kush with the black berry kush it could be called double berry kush :). I need to update soon with new picks buds are getting bigger every day. Also the nycd bonsai is slowly putting on weight.

14. Going to do a res change tonight. Also will start pollinating I will takes some pics when I pull them out so you guys can see how big these have gotten. In the mean time heres a pic of one of my favorite plants to smoke and its a autoflower shortstuff mi5. I think I will have to pick up some more for the summer and make some fem seeds. Cant remember how much it weighed because I had to break it up being that it was so dense.

[​IMG]

15. #15 greenbowlpacker, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    So collected the pollen from the male plant not sure if I plan on saving the left overs. I decided to just pollinate the NL#5 and Afghani Bullrider I should have a large amount of seeds since I pollinated the entire branch on two of them :).

Here is the male jackberry x ko kush I put it outside in what is now 37 degree temps to see if it has the purple or pink trait maybe none.
    [​IMG]

Heres the clones I cut as well as a blue dream bagseed :)eek: I know but was some bomb bud so why not only had two seeds in the whole ounce.) I will keep a close eye on it. Top right in the pic very green.
    [​IMG]

Heres the tent shot 21 days flower. A full on jungle, legend has it a pigmy tribe lives in there that has never seen a white man before. :D
    [​IMG]

Afghani bullrider buds

[​IMG]

NL#5 next to NYCD makes it look tiny but the NL#5 is about 4 feet tall and that NYCD is in a 4 gallon pot for size ref

[​IMG]

Afghani bullrider full shot ready for sexy time :ey:
    [​IMG]

Shower sex anyone? Brought my loofa NL#5 and ABR

[​IMG]

Hopefully I will have some seeds of my own with some strong genetics and I can pick a real winner to perfect. Later :wave:

16. I will try to give a update in the next day or so plants are getting huge falling all over the place pretty cramped. Found some spots of powdery mildew :mad: so I picked up SNS anti fungi spray seems to be keeping it at bay hasnt reached the buds. Im going to do a res change so I will take pics when I do.

17. ^ Thanks for the link their are some good recipes there.

18. no prob! hope it helps

19. Heres a few pics for now. Buds are getting really heavy and the plants are falling all over the place. the net pots are to small and can tip easy I have been trying to tie them down and duct tape the string but keeps coming off. Any ideas on supporting your plants in dwc totes?

Heres what I had waiting for me in the mail today. Some sannies Killing Fields and jackberry x ko kush. I emailed him and told him how much I liked it and he must have had some stashed away and sent them to me :love:. Im super happy to have some seeds of this because its my favorite strain! I will probably hang on to them for a while though and plant my own seeds first.
    [​IMG]

Afghani Bull rider 26 days of 12/12
    [​IMG]

NL #5 26 days flowering
    [​IMG]

Afghani Bullrider today 32 days flowering
    [​IMG]