Gaza terrorists infiltrate Sinai

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 Tom79, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    - Dozens of terrorists affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood head to Sinai, take part in assaults on Egyptian army posts. Egypt authorities scramble to seal off smuggling tunnels.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4402384,00.html

Looks like the terrorists in Gaza are no different from the Muslim brothers in Egypt.

- Dramatic morning in Cairo with what appears to be deadliest incident Egypt has seen since Mubarak's ouster in 2011. Reports suggest army fired at Islamists outside facility where Morsi is held

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4402096,00.html

2. #2 SmokinP, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Interesting.

The Egyptian military an in act of submission to their commander in chief the Blessed Obama have now shut the border with Gaza. There is even talk of charging Morsi with attempting to "help" Hamas.

3. But I thought the people from Gaza were helpless peasants that are oppressed by Israel and can do no harm.

"Looks like the terrorists in Gaza are no different from the Muslim brothers in Egypt." -- or the terrorists in Washington

Not peasants J, the people of Gaza are human beings just like you and me. Now i realize that from the way the Israeli government treat the Palestinians of Gaza you might be under the impression that they are some class of animal but this is just an illusion. 
    The Israeli propagandists ( :poke:) like to paint this picture but anyone with more than a handful of brain cells can see what is really going on.

6. Ok... So maybe tell us all whats realy going on ..? Lies again by the israeli government ?

J was referring to your Semitic cousins in Gaza as "peasants" and i stated that they are not some sub class of human but the same as the rest of us. We are all equal (even Israelis  :smoking: ).

8. :rolleyes:  Your personal hatred towards the man comes out in the strangest, unwarranted ways. :smoke:

Really ?

Your admiration and respect for a mass murderer is even stranger and more unwarranted. :)