Gay Marriages?

Discussion in 'General' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Jan 22, 2004.

?

Should homosexuals be able to marry w/benefits?

1. YES- Love is love

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO- It just doesn't seem right

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cant you people just stop fighting?

look im not a christian. and i dont belive in any god. but i still think you should love every person as if they were yourself.

ok i got alot to say on this.

First of all: Saying gays shouldnt be able to be married is like saying you cant be christian or saying you cant smoke weed or saying you cant talk shit about bush (which whom i do not agree with by the way.) It is a RIGHT as a american to be married, no matter what your sexual prefence is. just as it is your RIGHT to pratice any religon

Second: Why the fuck do you care? is it harming you in any way? i mean serously, im fully straight and i dont wanna see like two guys making out or anything but does it hurt you for two people that love each other to be together. if you think so i dont think you have the right to be married to ANYBODY.

Third: Anyone who used the word hate in this thread is a mean person. Why the hell would you ever "hate" someone. especlly a fellow stoner. its just not right. (you would never HATE a gay person if you were gay.)

Fourth: The goverment definity shouldnt get involved at ALL. they are discriminating against people. Its almost the same thing as the goverment being a KKK. bush is retarded to get involved.

Fifth: I DONT GIVE A SHIT if most people THINK its immoral. that doesnt mean it is. Christians have a very closed mind on this.....and personally i dont think any christians should smoke pot because smoking pot (for me) isnt about just getting high. its also about opening your mind and letting your thoughts flow and when your high i bet none of you think its wrong to be gay (even if your christian.)

I cant even begin to think why people would think being gay is bad. its one of many resons im not a christian.

Why dont all of you just get high and not give a shit about any of this any more? im about to go do just that.

2. kinda scary that you know so much lol.

3. UGH!

I just find it so hard to believe that people who claim to be stoners can also hate another for their lifestyle. Even worse, I find it hard to believe that Christian's would even take on the responsibility of judgement when it's not their place. Christian's preach that God is the only one who can judge and that he will do so on judgement day yet they are always the first to jump in and attempt to do his job.

I need no lessons on Christianity....I was raised in a church and went to a private Christian school for a good part of my life so I know all about how Christians operate and my very best friend is a hardcore Christian....yet, she's been my friend for well over 20 years and I won't ever let go of our friendship simply because she's a Christian and she won't let go of my friendship simply because I'm a pothead and bisexual...she doesn't dig it but she also knows that her religion teaches that God is the only judge so she chooses to not assume his role in her life. My brother is Catholic yet he still doesn't judge those who are gay and has many friends who are very much gay.

It has nothing to do with what religion you are or aren't when it comes to acceptance....it has to do with who you are on the inside...either you have a heart that allows love for all or you don't. Plain and simple. God has jack shit to do with that.

4. WELL SAID!.....this is just discrimination and is prohibited by the constitution

5. I got no problem if a guy likes it in the poop chute. Just like I have no problem if chicks like box.

Let them get married.

The only thing I have a problem with are the angry-as-fuck bitter dykes. The ones that think men are the devil. Fucking bitches, I would've punched that bitch out too if she wasn't a lot bigger than me.