Gay marriage?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bdead1420, Jun 27, 2015.

1. How do you guys feel about gay marriage being legalized in all of the states?

2. I'm for it.

3. i feel pretty gay

<h1 class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin-bottom: 13px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
    </h1>

4. I think it is embarrassing that things like this take so long just to be considered much less legalized.[​IMG]

5. I think marijuana should be legalized nationwide now.

6. Im anti marriage but I wont get into that.

Im just glad the lgbt people can finally do what they want all over the US. And I agree with Oscar, its embarrassing how long it took.

7. I like hearing people's point of views, so if you would want to elaborate on that I'd listen, but hell yeah I'm glad to, very great day for the U.S.
    Me too, I'm tryna smoke a joint while I get gay married

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I dont believe in the whole gay thing. Im sorta embarrased to live in a country that lit up white house in rainbow colors. Smh.. do yall thing tho I guess .

9. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

If gay people want the same rights and benefits, as a married couple, that's fine; but at least change the name to domestic fornicators or wutevs.

10. You have a right to your own opinion man, I understand. It's a very big day for a lot of people though, people who couldn't marry the person they love until today. Could you imagine not being able to marry the person you love, because it was against the law? I get that it seems very not normal, but at one time blacks living with whites was seen was "unnormal" to a large population as well, and now look at where we are. I feel like today is the same thing, a giant step for our country. Everyone can be happy. I would be ashamed to live in a country that stripped people away from happiness. That took away love. That made someone feel different, just because of who they love. It's not like they're making it up.

11. Everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but this is just demeaning.. It's a marriage just like a "traditional" marriage. It's two people who love eachother getting married. It should be called marriage.

12. Fuck ya gay Marriage! [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Nah name it to something else different than marriage but same rights. That's all they want anyway. There are benefits to marriage.

14. We have been fighting for equal rights all this time, calling it something else isn't equal. They don't just want the benefits, they want the same rights as straight people, and to feel normal. To have the benefits that marriage brings, but to also be able to marry the person that they really truly love.

15. #15 KushNMusic, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
    they already had that with the whole civil partnership thing, but they still wanted the whole "name" of being married or whatever, not completely sure though

16. If they are happy then thats all that should matter.ofc you are going to get objections.
    But let's be honest some people are born objectionable,just like some people are born gay.

17. It's not just being able to say you're married, it's the act of being married. Marriage is a very sacred thing, to promise to be with Your wife/husband for the rest of your life. Everyone dreams of getting married, and for the gay community it has always been a struggle. They could never just day dream about getting married, and their wedding because it hasn't been allowed. Unconditional love has been illegal for them, until today. It's not just them wanting another name for their relationship and finally getting it, its a whole different way of life for them.

18. Couldn't have put it better myself
    I don't expect everyone to agree with me, just like to hear other people's sides on things
    Until I get very disappointed and have to quit reading

19. I have always supported gay rights and gay marriage.

Today was a landmark day for this country, and all over social media I've seen close minded people.

It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

20. I find it slightly amusing the moral stance the church takes.
    More so the catholic church. Where was thier morals when child abuse was happening, and still is going on!