Gay information thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title says it all.

Everyday I will post gay lingo, history, information, jokes and knowledge in my hope to inform the misinformed. I'm just one person but I believe I can make a difference by simply sharing information.

This is a positive thread. If you disagree with homosexuality that's fine but please do not be disrespectful.

2. #2 Annicus, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    The word gay came to English from Norman French in the 12th century and meant joyful, carefree, bright and showy. By the 17th century the carefree aspect was emphasized and the word came to imply
    uninhibited by moral constraints and often had a sexual connotation. A gay man was a womanizer, a gay woman a whore, and a gay house a brothel. Still, it primarily meant uninhibited.

3. #3 Philosiraptor, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    Cool. First of all, I want to commend you for being a god. You're the queen of getting pussy.

edit: ^It's like you went to commercial before the big scene with that post

4. Thank you;)

And I did go to a smoking commercial

5. How did the rainbow flag become a gay symbol?
    In 1978 Gilbert Baker proposed the idea of a rainbow flag to the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade in response to their request for a symbol that could be used every year. Today, the rainbow flag continues to be a symbol for the colorful diversity, optimism, and strength of the gay rights movement worldwide.

6. whats with the purple?

7. Why are gay dudes on average so judgemental of each of each other?

8. Purple is often associated with lesbains.

Also a purple triangle was used to identify gays in some concentration camps

9. Take the most conceited ego driven people and put them together.

Also being judged by others sometimes makes the person judgmental as well

10. Why do some gay men have a higher pitched voice than straight men

11. Some do have lisps naturally but most do it because it is how they think they have to act.

Some do it for attention as well.

12. Woah, and purple is justin biebers favorite color! LOL okay my question is: why do gay men (not all but a lot) always try and flaunt their sexuality, be what I call, overly gay. Like why do they want everyone to know, and be so flamboyent.

13. Again I think it boils down to how society expects them to act, they feel like they have to put on a show.

14. If given the option of being "turned straight" for a lack of a better term, how many gay people do you think would do it? Completely hypothetical and impossible at this point in time, but something I've often wondered about.

15. How often do u wonder this?

Is sexuality a choice? I don't think so. But I don't know much.

16. It's not something I sit around and spend days thinking about, but it's something that's crossed my mind while/after talking to gay people I have met and reading things such as this thread :confused_2:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. do you get poop on your dick when you have sex?

18. [quote name='"gotexans"']do you get poop on your dick when you have sex?[/quote]

This is actually a legitimate question

19. i wasnt trying to be sarcastic im actually forreal

20. It's like you went to commercial before the big scene with that post[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.