gathering of the vibes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nhpiff, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Whos going to gotv09? its going to be craaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy

2. I'm so excited! Got a weekend pass and looking to get super high off some killer doses. Can't wait to see Ratdog on Sat. and CSN on Sunday.

3. yea man its a insane lineup u think the the bombie doses are gona be floating around? im worryd about bunk shit

4. Nah, the heads will hook you up right. Just be wary of people who look like they don't belong at a hippie music fest, they'll fuck you over.

5. yeah i hope thats the case this year im looking for a sheet. Im leaving early tmw morning liike 4am to make the gates. Are we the only people from gc going lol?

6. Nah. Theres an official GOTV'09 thread in the music section. I'm going with someone who doesn't necessarily condone drug use/buying of "said" drugs. So, I'm hoping that it's really easy to score acid. Not really sure how I'll pull it off, but it will happen.

7. o damn im gona have to check that out man. If your going with someone whos anti-drug shit u can sneak off and blaze some herb with me bro. I dont think finding shits going to be a problem at all im just worryed about the quality and the fucks who think they can go to a dead based festival and sell bunk acid.

8. The dude I'm going with got arrested for distributing mdma and had to go to rehab like 6 years ago. Ever since then he's been clean. It sucks, I really hope I can still get some good doses.