Gasoline plz help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ogmaster, Feb 18, 2009.

1. lol im not sure but i think thats where he got the ideas from lol i just checked up on his laptop and like he searched every inhalant on erowid

2. April 18th. Friday the 13th? Oh, March. Close enough.

Lol, crazy trip stories, Talon, but that would make me want to do it more if I hadn't already, haha.

I was at a friends house. I had taken a k-pin and some other smaller benzos (I think). Me and him went for a walk down the street, so I grabbed a bottle of some time of shoe oil and started sniffing every now and then. Didn't do anything, so I guess it wasn't any good. Then we got to his house and I was pretty messed up on the benzos, so I was like, "wonder if a marker will really get you high?" So I started sniffing sharpies. Didn't do anything. So I was like the hell with it, I'm gonna go huff some gasoline. I went out to my car, put my mout over the hole to the gas tank and took about 5-7 hits. I can't remember stumbling back in and down the stairs, but I did. I saw one of our friends sitting in a recliner watching the TV. My friend later said I was yammering on to my friend and about some girl that was lying on the couch. Benzos make me forget everything for some reason, so I can barely remember the night, but it was crazy, haha.

3. I feel huffing and in this case gasoline is a byproduct of man's desire to "get fucked up." No law or politician can tell an individual not to take a substance. However, the safe ones are made illegal. Why? So kids can use more dangerous substances, and maybe the anti-drug whackos can say "Look what drugs did to the children!"

I used to have a roommate who liked gasoline. Actually, I think he liked a lot of substances, so maybe the gas isn't relevant, but his brain showed abuse. Talk to your brother; in either case passing out usually isn't good.

Leapfrog, excellent trip report find.

4. lol nice trip also i just realized that april 13 isnt a friday this year :( I HATE MONDAYS LOL

5. I got a Saturday this year, bro.

Woo, fuckin' party...

Lol

6. lol gasoline junkies whats the world coming to lol even worse is i have like 4 heroin junkies in my dorms

7. lol nice i always love when my bday is on a friday :p cuz its weird having an unlucky day be a lucky day :D

8. #48 ogmaster, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    oh shit i found a bottle of purple drank in my bro's room damn im a steal this shit :D
    ill just tell him this stuff could kill you and throw it in the trashcan

9. dang i just realized this shit was mine he jacked it from me last december :mad:

10. If he finds out you've been snooping around in his Laptop (I wish I had one when I was 13!) and you steal his dank...he will be hiding everything from you and you will have a much harder time to find out what's up!

11. lol but its mine :confused: i saw the label and i wrote my initials on it and its in his room lol he jacked it

12. damn i missed my purple drank paid $20 for this deuce im a go make some drank now shit im a be leaning like crazy c ya later blades

13. Yeah I saw that now, we both posted @ the same time.

All I am saying is don't let him catch you or find out, leave it by you catching him!

Put the nug back where you took it from and play some little "interrogation-game" about the truth what he did with it...;)

14. Show him facts, scare his fucking pants off.

15. lol when it comes to my drank i dont fuck around lol i drank the whole bottle already i feel good i shouldve used your method tho (leapfrog) cept im . . . . . . (so good)

16. you seriously need to shove the fattest blunt known to man in your brothers face and force him to inhale the goodness

17. Take high doses of DXM first before doing that if you haven't tried DXM yet.

18. Found his drank not dank.
    Prescrip cough syrup.

19. Oh damn' just noticed that....

OPs bro is 13 and has Prescription cough syrup he is HIDING....:eek:
    ...AND is sniffing fuel...WTF????

20. just give him some salvia one time, he'll probably be scared to trip again LOL