Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gasmask!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Frito, Sep 24, 2003.

1. I was just at my buddies, and I got 6 grams of same dank nuggies.So we were smokin bongs and bublers and shit and he whips out this gasmask. Throw that sucker on and it had a big tube with an end peice on it, cover the top of the bong with it and just breath normal, then the smoke just fills up thhe whole mask and thats all your breathing. And once you take it off its like you just died and went to heaven. You get mind-numbingly high. Hope this makes sense because im way 2 high riight now :D :D Anyways, so has anyone ever done or heard of this? It's a must-have expeirance!

2. I've used a gas mask before. They're amazing! You get sooo stoned, and when you take it off it's like you're stepping into a whole new world! I like gas masks as welll, if you couldn't tell. :)

3. a store by me sells those thigs, i think theyre pretty cheap. i want to get it but i wouldnt be able to bring it to my dorm that well.

4. things like this are a waste when it comes to spending money, the corporate stoges think that we are all stupid enough to go and buy them already assembled...(well im sure some of us are, but for the ones of us that are in lack of the funds, here you go)....if you live anywhere near a army navy surplus store you can buy a gas mask, if its the kind with the canister still attached, just remove it, and put a hose in its place, attaching it to a bong fixture is quite easy, and for us creative potheads, this is easy enough...ive been enjoying gas masks for years, but i warn you, one of the first times i used one i passed out, dont try to handle it any longer than you think that you can....and dont have any plans that you consider important, because it is very hard to complete the simplest of tasks after this awesome way of torturing your lungs.....

drink fight fuck!! (oh, and smoke too)

5. things like this are a waste when it comes to spending money, the corporate stoges think that we are all stupid enough to go and buy them already assembled...(well im sure some of us are, but for the ones of us that are in lack of the funds, here you go)....if you live anywhere near a army navy surplus store you can buy a gas mask, if its the kind with the canister still attached, just remove it, and put a hose in its place, attaching it to a bong fixture is quite easy, and for us creative potheads, this is easy enough...ive been enjoying gas masks for years, but i warn you, one of the first times i used one i passed out, dont try to handle it any longer than you think that you can....and dont have any plans that you consider important, because it is very hard to complete the simplest of tasks after this awesome way of torturing your lungs.....

drink fight fuck!! (oh, and smoke too)

6. ahhhh... good times... good times...

7. Gasmask? WTF? Never heard of that before!! How would you bring the smoke into the mask? I don't even know how they work so forgive me if I sound stupid.

8. Stupid.. lol jk but yea ive wanted to try one for some time now my friend did he told me he allmost threw up lol i wanna try one really bad...

9. stoned_soldier: A gasmask works with two valves. One only allows air to come in, the other only allows air to go out. The way a gas mask filters the air is by having a filter canister (usually charcoal) on the intake valve. The way a pot-enhanced gas mask works is similar. You attach a bowl, pipe, and carb to the intake valve. Then you smoke it like any other bowl, except you're wearing this mask and the whole thing fills with smoke. Then you release the carb and just breathe normally to clear it.

A few tips for anyone who hasn't used a gas mask before.
    • Have a friend assist you in lighting, and let him/her know that you want them to inform you when the mask is full of smoke.
    • Keep your eyes closed when you hit it, and make sure to take a couple of breaths after you've hit it before you open your eyes again
    • If you feel like you're going to cough, take your hand off the carb (I know a guy who forgot to do this!) and then take some good solid deep breaths.
    • Inhaling through your nose will get you even more fucked because the smoke travels through your very absorbant nasal passages, but it's a lot more harsh.

My buddy who forgot to take his hand off the carb wound up breathing in 6 or 7 lungfulls of smoke in succession. He almost coughed up a lung, but he was more stoned then I've ever seen him.

10. Yep, needless to say im trying many new things this week. Im gettin some acid tommorrow, yay!

11. Yea I've heard of them before but have not been able to get my hands on one...very similar to smoking a bong i suppose.

12. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE gasmasks, but they're hard to use when you wear contacts...makes your eyes burn :(

13. I second that about the contacts. Hurts like a bitch!

14. Yea I made one when I was in hs. It was a small acrylic about 10 inches with an extension about 1 and a half feet, but it was totally straight which kinda sucked. Still got us totally fucked up though, airtight and all. It's awesome cause you just breathe out normal but no air can get in.

15. Hate to bring a post back from the dead, but I just picked up one of these a few days ago. Wow, thats all you can say.

Off topic, Frito, if you read this, when are you coming back to town? Also, call me up sometime and leave me a number, I've been trying to get a hold of you.

16. Can you take a pic of it?

Please

17. i probably don't need to mention this, and you probably won't care to hear about it, but i have buddies who gasmasked their 5-foot acrylic bong. can you imagine ?? it goes without saying, this act was fairly senseless, and resulted in a few guys puking. hahaha. oh well , what's that, learning the 'hard' way? hahaha. :D

18. That could lead to serious problems, puking wwith a gasmask on! Shit thats gotta suck, I think I coulda handled it though!

19. :: rolls eyes ::

:: cough, cough ::

:) :) :)