Gasmask help.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Goht_Fghd, Jan 16, 2015.

1. #1 Goht_Fghd, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    Alright, I've looked everywhere for a solution but I only ran into trolls without an answer. I bought this gas mask bong and it's not hitting the way I hoped it would. When anyone hears about a gas mask bong they picture the whole mask filling up with smoke. So much so that you have to close your eyes because the smoke burns. I want that. My bong doesn't do that. I just get a normal hit. Literally just a normal hit. If I wanted a normal hit I would have just bought a regular bong and not a gas mask. I want the effect of smoke filling my face. I know they're people with the same problem as me that ask this question. I want to know if anyone had this problem and found a solution that create the effect I want.

- Cum on face

2. you want someone to answer you seriously when you're talking about cum on your face.
    get lost

3. grind up your bud and pack a fatter bowl, and don't inhale as hard as you can. Lightly milk it until it sucks through

4. cum on man, the answer is pretty easy to cum by on your own. 

5. when you breath out it should fill up your splooge dumpster

6. #6 Goht_Fghd, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    I had pack a thinker bowl. It still had not create the effect I was hoping. It could be that the gas mask I had purchased might have a defect. I'm not sure if you're speaking out of common wit, Mr.Derp, but packing a "fatter" bowl does not help me achieve the effect that I hoped in anyway.

7. I'm not sure if I have to rig the mask in any way to create what I want.

8. #8 The real spliff shady, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Put it on tighter smoke a fat bowl inhale then open yur mouth don't blow it out just let it flow out. Also u won't be able to tell yourself someone will tell u if it got all smoky like you wanted.

9. A gas mask is designed to prevent noxious gasses from reaching your eyes. That's why there's a mouth cup and valving. If you want a hot box experience you need to disable the exhaust valve and poke holes in the mouth cup and a vent hole on the face seal.

At least that's how you'd have to do it on a real gas mask, speaking from submarine fire suppression training here.

10. Think you have to take multiple hits without taking the mask off no just let it fill up with smoke if that's what you really desire. Make sure there's no air leaks though causing it to loose suction and not produce such a big hit.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum