Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. I keep hearing people call weed for gas? What is it? And why do people call it that?

2. Just a nickname like "loud"

3. lol at the thought of 'i got that gas' being the new dealerspeak

4. Over here people used to say food a lot
    Like you got any food?
    It's a bad attempt at being discrete you would think, but to people outside the circle it's confusing when slang constantly evolves...that is the goal of changing slang.

5. I thought it was because of sour diesel. Diesel=gas. Gas=weed

6. Damnit, 20 minutes late! :(

Yeah, the reason is the Diesel strains. :D

7. i never really liked the sound of people calling bud "loud".

8. #8 wizzardboi, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    someone has been listening to 2chainz... sad how the rappers can instantly market anything they want by throwing it in a rick ross song because all the little kids actually think they are drug lords.sigh

im guessing they are calling weed gas casue strong weed puts off a strong smell that may be kinda fuel/fume smelling. makes sense tho. If i had to choose between calling weed gas or loud i'd go with gas. to many bopperz theese days

9. Seems odd, that it isn't called Kush or OG, then.

10. Had a dealer that would hit me up and said he had some "gas" occasionally. Usually turned out to be some of the best shit.

11. Really old hippie days slang